Declined Unban Appeal Plague Doctor (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mainly the fact that you have been afking +right and +forward

Am i not allowed to pitch my ideas?
Cause it seems you cant understand what the admins are trying to say

it appears your not listening to them since your arguing against hard proof of idle and your said brother is your responsibilty too

then take responsibility for your brother aswell. how bout dat?

So yeah he does use voice chat :p

Kinda surprised really.
I think what might be best if there was a way to prove that your brother did it. Only way I can think is photo real life proof, that's the only way you can trump us all and when I mean photo proof i mean you and your brother standing next to eachother with your brother holding up a sign saying 'i hacked on my account, my brother is innocent'.
But tbh me asking for photos of little boys / teenager boys is going to put me into prison lmao.

We've heard that story many times of 'my brother did it' that we just don't believe anybody anymore.

Madact hes probably gonna hire somebody and what if his brother actually didnt do anything? He could claim that he did hack but he might not of just so he could get unbanned

meh

idc about this anymore xD

Madact hes probably gonna hire somebody and what if his brother actually didnt do anything? He could claim that he did hack but he might not of just so he could get unbanned

meh

idc about this anymore xD
Im gonna hire somebody are you serious go to a random kid hey come into my house and be my brother and hold a sign -_-

I don't think I need to add anything here, I just came because someone mentioned me...

Besides the fact that this thread has resorted to name calling and childish antics, there is more than enough evidence against Plague Doctor at this time. All I can say is that I support the current decision by the admins and that the ban shouldn't be removed.

Also, Madact, asking for little boy pictures won't put you in jail, it'll just make you seem like a creepy cougar woman :p

The appellant has insufficient evidence to prove that he is innocent.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread