Declined Unban Appeal Plague Doctor (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Session of 3:01 h and 0 kills ??????
You have a sesion of 11:45H only having 184 kills
The other time you have 691 kills in 4:25 h
Your idle way to much for this

Want to say 1 general thing @The Plague Doctor .
Imo this attitude gets you no where, especially in a unban appeal.

Session of 3:01 h and 0 kills ??????
You have a sesion of 11:45H only having 184 kills
The other time you have 691 kills in 4:25 h
Your idle way to much for this
because i was doing giveaways and not killing people or just messing with taunts with people because i always did that

Want to say 1 general thing @The Plague Doctor .
Imo this attitude gets you no where, especially in a unban appeal.
also im just proving points because if i dont respond to what you say to back my point up i will not get any where so might as well tell the truth to what you post so you know that im active on forums also @Madact will also know that i use mic becuase i was always talking when he was on not literally and @Spades he knows i talk because im always talking about giving my items to your community members

of giveaways and being friendly and other silly things. Must be broke after that @The Plague Doctor
yh its called being nice to the community of panda and giving items to the server which i spent alot of time in because if i didnt i wouldnt of have made the group and put alot of time into getting trusted people and also making sure that fun was also happening so the events what we did could of taken a long time as people ruined them put then died off of doing it so then i continue with it

welcome to the internet

Plague just please stop. This wont get you anywhere.

Its you going in a circle for about 2 minutes.. not typing or using a mic.. and it doesnt matter if its childish.. your attitude is not gonna get you unbanned

So the point is that i got banned because a mistake a family member made by cheating on a game who was on my friends list and lives where i do... and i have many people who like me on the server because they enjoyed the fun events which i did to give them a chance of winning free items from my own inventory and i was that dedicated to the server i made a group to make it easier.

So the point is that i got banned because a mistake a family member made by cheating on a game who was on my friends list and lives where i do... and i have many people who like me on the server because they enjoyed the fun events which i did to give them a chance of winning free items from my own inventory and i was that dedicated to the server i made a group to make it easier.
Same server, same game, same IP.

So that means you farm hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread