Declined Unban Appeal Plague Doctor (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Plague Doctor

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=125&advType=where_banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: The Plague Doctor
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:210287564
Date and Time of the Ban: 30/5/2017 and i think 6:30?
Reason about the Ban: Idling, has alt account that has been banned on server and VAC banned.
Admin that Banned you: danny1998
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Because if i wasnt cheating on any alt account because i have spent a lot of time on the server and i was trying to get 3 days for admin and i was friend with other admins and i wasnt cheating and i wont spend so much time in the server and making a group for the server to do giveaways for people just to get banned also i have no alt accounts and the only people who i know who has a vac ban is my brother and thats on CSGO all i know and so i know check times since i joined and then the date of when this "Alt Account" Joined? Also if someone can pm the name of the account and the time since they connect and other infomation because i have spent alot of time on the server made a group for people and done pretty well for it so far and giving my items to people who play on the server to just get banned and also idling i went to get something to eat and come back to a ban screen.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Bab, Bass and TWC
Your not allowed to idle your 3 days of playtime.

Hello, Plague Doctor.
I am going to tell my side of this incident.
Two days ago, I was notified by a player, that you were idling. I decided to kick you, because I was informed that you wanted to become an admin here, but you lacked the three days of online time on the server. The day after, I saw you idling again. I banned you for 12 hours. A moment after that happened, I had a discussion with a fellow admin about you. We found out that your Steam account has a connection with this Steam account:
a4kgw0w.png
This Steam account was banned (for cheating) from the Trade server by Da Random. He has a demo. As you can see, this one is VAC banned 15 days ago, short time after the SB ban.
Furthermore, this banned account (created in 2013) is older than your account (created in April 2017).

the only people who i know who has a vac ban is my brother and thats on CSGO
If you tell me that this account is your brother's, I am not going to believe you, because of the short time span between the VAC ban and the server ban. You're also friends with this banned account. It is quite suspicious that you and that account share the same IP, and you connect on the same server and it gets a ban, along with the short playtime on TF2 it has.

Last edited:
Hello, Plague Doctor.
I am going to tell my side of this incident.
Two days ago, I was notified by a player, that you were idling. I decided to kick you, because I was informed that you wanted to become an admin here, but you lacked the three days of online time on the server. The day after, I saw you idling again. I banned you for 12 hours. A moment after that happened, I had a discussion with a fellow admin about you. We found out that your Steam account has a connection with this Steam account:
a4kgw0w.png
This Steam account was banned (for cheating) from the Trade server by Da Random. He has a demo. As you can see, this one is VAC banned 15 days ago, short time after the SB ban.
Furthermore, this banned account (created in 2013) is older than your account (created in April 2017).

If you tell me that this account is your brother's, I am not going to believe you, because of the short time span between the VAC ban and the server ban. You're also friends with this banned account. It is quite suspicious that you and that account share the same IP, and you connect on the same server and it gets a ban, along with the short playtime on TF2 it has.

Same IP=Brother lives here with me in my parents house...
Friends with the account=Cant be friends with brothers account?
I joined the server ages ago and then this account get banned way after
I spent time as spectator as it says that if im idling or something go in spectator and also if i was banned for 12 hours why does it say i have no recent bans????

i went idle for at least 20 minutes as i was sorting food out
Don't lie to us please, I mean I saw you twice just running in circles without saying anything... You are Idleing alot. I have 2 demo's for proof.

*EDIT*

I spent time as spectator as it says that if im idling or something go in spectator and also if i was banned for 12 hours why does it say i have no recent bans????

So you're saying that all the time of you idleing has been is spec?

Don't lie to us please, I mean I saw you twice just running in circles without saying anything... You are Idleing alot. I have 2 demo's for proof.
Yh u made my self spin and i came back to a ban screen and it was 23minutes for exact which i took

• Disagree
Reactions: Nitro4D
never said you didn't use voice chat. I just said that I rarely see you use it, but that is also behind the fact that I rarely see you on trade. Only so few times have I actually seen you playing.

never said you didn't use voice chat. I just said that I rarely see you use it, but that is also behind the fact that I rarely see you on trade. Only so few times have I actually seen you playing.
because you're hardly on and i have been on server for ages as seen by the log it says i was on for 11 hours and you dont see me on it can show that you pay attention also i dont be in trades i mainly do giveaways and spycrabs so im in trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread