Declined Unban appeal for VSH (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ES: King Arthur

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:96111198&Submit

Name: Kushy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96111198

Date and time: 8-17-17 14:47

Admin that banned me: xaViX

Banned for stealing on dodge ball

I have been playing on Panda's servers for a very long time and have a total play time of over 72 days. I changed server to dodge ball, I don't play much dodge ball and I didn't have the rules in mind whilst playing and began stealing rockets and not thinking much of it. After the ban it has made me think twice about breaking rules as I simply cannot go a day without playing on Pandas servers. I understand if the ban from the doge ball server isn't lifted but I was also banned from the VSH server and I broke no rules there which is why I am appealing.
Thanks!

-Kushy

I think I made it unclear, but I am appealing for an unban on the VSH server only because I understand the reasoning for my ban on DB but its unfair that I got banned from VSH too.

Sourcebans are applied to every server, not just the one you were banned on.

It's also a temporary (1 day) ban so you can just wait it out.

@XaViX

Also, bans are global, that's how they work (there is nothing we can change about that either). You break rules on one server you get banned from all.

For me, you deserve to this ban. I warned you a lot of time to stop stealing by slaying you, but you did nothing about it. Also as Puddin said it's only 1 day so you can wait until your ban end's

Reactions: Riku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread