Accepted unban appeal, duplicate account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starhusky

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Starhusky

Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:75434982

Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-03-27 01:16:34

Reason about the Ban: console banned for dupliate account

Admin that Banned you: cosole

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: this happened right after my power went out mid game, i come back and im perma banned, no the first time it happens but i have no clu why it did it again, i dont have a vpn on my device and aside from minor team bans im all clean. so i dont know why this happened again.

Did you try to connect to our Servers using GeForce NOW?

yes, its the only way my mid laptop can play games with more than 5 fps. guessing thats the issue?

Yes, as GeForce NOW sort of acts as a VPN and as such has the same problems other VPNs have with frequently being abused by cheaters and other rulebreakers.
I have lifted the ban from your account however it is very likely that if you continue to use GeForce NOW that you will get banned again at some point, possibly sooner rather than later.
If there really is no way for you to play without GeForce NOW you will have to keep that in mind and create ban appeals when it happens.
If you want to try playing without GeForce NOW I recommend giving an fps-config a try like mastercomfig.

Accepted

Reactions: Starhusky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread