Declined Unban appeal and apologise for the lie (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaid Malik

Player ☆Master Killer☆S>5+ UNUSUAL
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:77139749
Steam3 ID [U:1:154279499]
Steam Community 76561198114545227
Invoked on 09-17-16 13:31
Block length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Insulting
Blocked by Admin Zou
Blocked from Panda-Community.com #01 [RTD|gameME]

I am really really sorry that was a lie just because I thought if I say it was my fault I will be surely recieve perma ban for my whole life so that is why I made that fake story to make you believe admins that it was not me then also l got caught twice about my brother. First Caveman caught me and then the other admins Sorry Caveman you were right that was me who was doing all those trades. :( I could not reply before because I thought now I have lost my chance because of that lie but now when I realized I should say truth and now I feel like I should have said this before but please Believe me I was damn scared because I have heard that admins are always serious if I will be straight then there is no hope for me. So this is the TRUTH and I am the only one who is responsible for all this.And this is my Final Appeal to Panda if you guys must be thinking its again a fake story and I will be doing this again it will be a bad dicision because this is my FINAL true appleal.
So by considering its true I hope the admins will think and take thier final decision .
Thank You

I'm not seeing this appeal going anywhere, if you lie against us to get out of your punishment you don't deserve to be ungagged.

Respect that you come clean but yeah... abit late

No one said they understand you, no one would be able to understand that you would have to lie about something like that.

But please believe me ik I deserve to be GAGGED but please belive me it will never happen again and I already got punished by many days of being gagged :(

I still remember when i wanted to talk to people there i had to trade them but it was really really difficult to convince them i don't want to trade i just want to friend with you. and i just got succefull by trading one and adding it by giving him hugs everytime :(

• Friendly
Reactions: Vanilla
But please believe me ik I deserve to be GAGGED but please belive me it will never happen again and I already got punished by many days of being gagged :(
Honestly, you should just settle for not having access to the chat. At the very least, you are still able to play on the servers.
Something so pathetic of an excuse as "it was my brother" really took the base off your "good" intentions.
As mentioned somewhere above, yeah it's a bit too late at this point.

But please believe me my 80 % of friends are from Panda and we all like to talk to each other they always write me about me in game but that time i have to use personal chats and for others who want o talk to me there is not option left with me. I am really sad and as i said i have anyhow passe those horrible days without talking with ppl even in dm duel these are the only servers I play the most so please please help me

I still remember when i wanted to talk to people there i had to trade them but it was really really difficult to convince them i don't want to trade i just want to friend with you. and i just got succefull by trading one and adding it by giving him hugs everytime :(

That isn't they way to make friends... if all i would block you
Also i said respect that you came clean.. but stop the begging. have some dignity please.

but i already got punished i was gagged for many days which is just like impossible for everyone atleast give me just 1 chance and i will prove it that i have changed this is my fav server if admin will ban me from gaming servers .net , ozk wanted gov ,black wonder outpost servers it will not be this much sad for me but I just Love the panda servers

• Friendly
  • Funny
Reactions: Heratade and Lighty
Hello please please forgive me and give me last chance. I am not on pc because of Exams so I really want to say sry for this delay. I will able to to use my pc by coming 10 Nov. I am quite sad ik whatever I have done is just unforgettable but please give me last chance and you will never get any chance for banning me in future :((((

Seeing no progress or further opinions (current opinions are somewhat heavy on the no-side), and this thread remaining open causing the player real life troubles, I am going ahead and declining this so we get a closure to this.

Declined and closed.

You might wanna get your studies and other real life stuff in order before sorting out online issues, just as a tip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread