Accepted Unban and ungag appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskar2000

SourceBans Ban URL:
Name of your Banned Steam Account: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:50729353&advType=steamid

Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:50729353
Date and Time of the Ban: ban : 2020-04-11 10:57:25 gag: 2019-11-04 16:35:18
Reason about the Ban: delaying
Admin that Banned you: ban: Ranger ciri gag: madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Ban: (for some context: It was dr cocainum and it was minigame: soviet run), i finished the thing and stayed a bit at the last platform at the end waiting for stalin to come closer, ciri didnt like that i was waiting for stalin to come closer as it was considered delaying he warned my however since i am perm gagged i didnt bother to look at the chat since i couldnt respond to anyone who talked to me anyway.. i admit i was mistaken there since an admin was here and i should have focused a bit more on the chat incase i break a rule while not noticing (btw my friend told me that ciri warned me after i got banned)... its been 4 months since my ban i think i should be unbanned now i will try my best to not break any rules

Reason for ungag: Well it was 8 months ago i think i will try to remember exactly what happened...I insulted dragnoros since i was abit mad at him since he always records me to report mehe is helping admins alot i get it but it can annoying to be recorded almost all the time that you are trying to have fun in... I was a bit stressed that day and when he came i just inuslted him to be honest i dont even remember what the insult was but i admit it i was mistaken to insult him after all he is making admin's life much easier and i respect that alot but the fact that he almost got me banned 4 times just makes me pissed off...

@Madact
@Ranger Ciri

Ranger is also inactive for the moment so this appeal might take time, if I'm not wrong.

Reactions: Jim Bob
(btw my friend told me that ciri warned me after i got banned)...
Hah I can guarantee you your friend is mistaken but if there happens to be any evidence of this it would be greatly appreciated.

About the ban - sure, story does make some sense so we'll end up unbanning you. Sadly I can't do it atm so I'll leave it to @Madact if she doesn't mind ? . Also, Oskar, please try to be on your best behavior

I won't mark this accepted yet as we're still waiting for a response from @Madact

Hah I can guarantee you your friend is mistaken but if there happens to be any evidence of this it would be greatly appreciated.

Did you read what they said as "Ciri warned me after I got banned"? Because I'm pretty sure they were saying "after I was banned, my friend told me that Ciri did warn me before banning me".

• Agree
Reactions: Je Hooft and Zeprus
Yeah ok ::):

If you break rules again, either gamemode or general rules wise, you may be banned/muted/gagged without warning permanently. You can then not appeal for 3 years if that happens, so make sure you're well aware of them:

Accepted, thank you for the appeal ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread