Declined un-guard ban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krown

SourceBans Ban URL: not on source bans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: §Xkrown§
arrowDn9x5.gif

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90977930
Date and Time of the Ban: idk/idk/2017
Reason about the Ban: mass freekill
Admin that Banned you: .Satan
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: i don't really have a reason, but I have waited sometime, also when theres only reds and no guards i want to join or if someone is alone. Also i'm sorry.

Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Where is the ban if it's not on SB?

If the ban isnt on SB, as far as I'm aware, Satan nor anyone can't do anything unless it's a forum ban, which it evidently isn't.

EDIT: @Frosty He does have one ban, but that was in August 2016.

It's a guardban, doesnt show up on source pretty sure. @Noot Noot
But going to take time for my response, prolly made up my mind later tonight.

• Informative
Reactions: Nooters
Xkrown ought to have mentioned it was a guard ban then.

EDIT: I never read the titles, I just look at the appeals in the 'You are banned' section B^)

Baby Trials :kappa:

Gaurdbans are listed underneath the Staff page. As far as I'm concerned, only Full Admins+ are capable of accessing it. If that happens to be the case, contact a Full Admin for more information.

i remember getting banned because of mass freekill

Ummm krown was banned for mass freekill i was there when he shoot a rocket to all the reds

Ah I see it was 3 months ago.

Why do people mass freekill like what is going on xD
Honestly at this point maybe server banning people for mass freekilling might be better so we can keep track of it? OFC with a teamban but not a permanent?
I dunno just throwing around thoughts. If we had a tracking system on the teambans things would be so easy...but we don't so =/

Ah I see it was 3 months ago.

Why do people mass freekill like what is going on xD
Honestly at this point maybe server banning people for mass freekilling might be better so we can keep track of it? OFC with a teamban but not a permanent?
I dunno just throwing around thoughts. If we had a tracking system on the teambans things would be so easy...but we don't so =/
Similar case to faren or pestilence. They ''don't care anymore'' and when they return to jb and wana play again they feel regret.

And yes, missclicked bad mic quality. Was suposed to go under massfreekill.

So, this case is very very similar to Pestilence/Faren's case.
The only difference I can see is that Xkrown has racked up alot of playtime and I can see he's truly sorry.
Appeal is incredibly rushed and is pretty damn shit.
i don't really have a reason, but I have waited sometime
I'd like a better detailed proper reason why, if you give me this i'll be willing to reduce your teamban to a 24h one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread