Uhm Baiting? (1 Viewer)

Doc Piss

Is rjing with rocket jumper of using sticky jumper baiting?(for rj)

First of all, being guard imply that you have to be actively participating and protecting your Warden of any kinds of rebelling, i'm not sure that you would be able to do so with a Rocket Jumper and/or Sticky Jumper which does not inflict any damage at all.

Then, Rocketjumping/Stickyjumping arround prisoners is baiting and annoying for all the players (including BLUs) who are actually trying to follow the Warden's orders which makes it hard to listen, for the one who is jumping, and all the others players, due to that annoying sound while you're in the air with a Rocket Jumper/Sticky Jumper. (Keep in mind that the Warden's orders are not only for the RED team.)
And as i said above, you don't have to jump arround at any moment as you must be checking the ones who are not following the actual orders, except for running after a rebeller, ofcourse.

Finally, if you want to Rocket Jump, Jailbreak isn't the place for that, just type !hop and switch to our Jump server (193.192.59.191:27035), would fit better to train your jumping skills.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: OxyGenE and Madact
okay but what if i was afk for some reason and i must go to my team i can use rj/stickies.Thats the main reason i use it to get to places faster

okay but what if i was afk for some reason and i must go to my team i can use rj/stickies.Thats the main reason i use it to get to places faster

Are you really asking that?:yay:

I will not answer, just to actually give you an answer.

Reactions: Madact
Oh by the way Doc, could you please NOT fire your Loch-n-Load in cells that contain a rebeller AND a normal RED, in the future?
That would be very kind of you.

• Winner
Reactions: OxyGenE
Oh by the way Doc, could you please NOT fire your Loch-n-Load in cells that contain a rebeller AND a normal RED, in the future?
That would be very kind of you.
yeah sure sr

Users who are viewing this thread