Accepted Uhh, no. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
I just want to mention, Fedora was last seen 3 weeks ago. o.o

It does matter since almost all of the hackers use a disposable alt, so it raises suspicion. I only asked so the reason would be clear. Though whether you get unbanned really depends on @Fedora having proof or not.

Yeah, i'll get to posting the video soon.
I wasn't totally 100 percent sure he was hacking, i had spectated him and i witnessed one or two shots where the crosshair wasn't near the head hitbox, so i suspected silent aim. (whether this had just been spectator issues or really quick flicks, i didn't know so i only banned him for a day).
There was also the non set-up steam profile that hinted at a hacker alt, but still, i wasn't sure.
And as for my 3 week hiatus, it's not that i've been gone, I just really look at the forums every once in a while and don't feel an urge to post anything.

If you're highly unsure, it wouldn't hurt to record a demo, then go over it with your mentor or any Full Admin. If they suspect hacks as well, they can easily permanent web-ban the player.

Right I'm taking this into my own hands.

I have asked fedora for proof and instead he is playing on csgo. I asked him this morning and he flat out came off orange and went offline.
So I'll unban him.
No proof is presented. Until it is this thread will be open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread