Declined Uber's Admin Application #2 (FF2 & VSH) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Username:

UberMedicFully

Steam32 ID:

My Steam32 ID is: STEAM_0:0:182439451

Your age:

I'm 17 years old, I will be 18 in the 20th june.

Current playtime on relevant server(s):

Saxton Hale
4d 00:43:58h

Freak Fortress 2
55d 02:06:47h

Link to your Sourcebans record:

Bans
Comms

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

@Solar :nekoheart:

Server you are applying for:

#5 | Versus Saxton Hale.
#13 | Freak Fortress 2.

General online times & time zone:

My Timezone is CET.
My common online times are at 10 AM to 12 PM or further, I'm pretty much whenever i can online.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes, my mic is working, I use it quite often.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

Not that much of a experience, though, i do know how to handle most of the situations.
I used to own a Server myself which did taught me somewhat to know how to Administrate.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

What I think that would make me suitable is that, I know the rules, being able to enforce them, doesn't matter If it's a friend I will follow the rules and punish them when i have to.
I've been a regular for 6 years, almost anyone knows me that has been playing on the Server long enough.
Not sure If this matters but i'm experienced with Sourcemod.
I'm applying to help out the community and to make it a better place, my main intention why im applying here.

I had my bad and good times in Panda, i despise where i was younger and were extremely toxic even towards the Admins in the rare cases and im very sorry for that.
My humor may be questionable but nothing is meant to be serious, many of the regulars are taking my jokes not serious along some Admins that know me well enough and we are having a fun time together.
I regret all my actions in the past, the punishments I recieved are well deserved but some of them were just unfair but i cannot change what happened and have to live with that.
By applying as an Admin on Panda, i also want to proof everyone that im not the person i was 2-5 years ago.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

I will be warning the player twice, after that i will be punishing them if they've continued breaking rules.
Cheaters will be banned permanently right away, no warnings will be given out.

The Reason for giving out a Kick/Slay:
AFK'ing, continuing Teaming after the first warning, Fail Hale.

The Reason for giving out a Communication block:
Racism, Foreign Language, Toxicity and Mic/Chatspamming and other possibilities.

The Reason for giving out a Ban:
Exploiting, Inappropriate Sprays/Objectors, Ghosting, Fail Hale, Delaying and Teaming(Counts in as not dealing damage) and other possibilities.

Punishment Lengths:
1.) 12h - 740 Minutes.
2.) 1 day - 1440 Minutes.
3.) 3 days - 4320 Minutes.
4.) 1 week - 10080 Minutes.
5.) 1 month - 43800 Minutes.
6.) Permanently - 0 Minutes.

The end of the Application once again, thank you for reading!

Nice to see someone apply for both FF2 and VSH.

I guess my feedback will be similiar to what I posted several months ago on your older app. Your attitude is fairly good on both servers (better than last time), you sometimes make some... questionable comments but from what I've seen it's mostly you joking around with other regulars and no one seems to have a problem with that, usually me included.

Although I did notice some slight aggresiveness from you on FF2. Seems like this was just a two-time thing but still, that shouldn't happen.

2023-01-03 12_06_12-Panda Community HLstatsX - Panda-Community.com #13 _ Freak Fortress 2 - Ch...jpg

2023-01-03 12_06_35-Panda Community HLstatsX - Panda-Community.com #13 _ Freak Fortress 2 - Ch...jpg

As for VSH, I know you'd like to help there a lot too but your sessions are currently pretty bad. Nothing else caught my attention, just improve your sessions and you'll be good to go.

2023-01-03 12_09_08-Panda Community HLstatsX - Panda-Community.com #05 _ VS Saxton Hale - Sess...jpg

I'm gonna stay neutral for the time being, I'll change my vote to +1 after your sessions improve and aggresiveness subsides.

Reactions: UberMedicFully
Although I did notice some slight aggresiveness from you on FF2. Seems like this was just a two-time thing but still, that shouldn't happen.

Thanks for the Feedback Kruphixx,
I agree, being Aggressive is a no-go, I had a annoying and stressful day at that time, so, i'd like to apologize for what happened, won't happen again.

As for VSH, I know you'd like to help there a lot too but your sessions are currently pretty bad. Nothing else caught my attention, just improve your sessions and you'll be good to go.

View attachment 25910
As for the VSH sessions, I might have not be that active the last month but I'd like to say that I'm much more active than the shown sessions from the last month, as they reset after every month.

Reactions: Cowboy and Jiji
Heya, thanks for the application for vsh and FF2.
As much as I agree with Kruphixx's opinion, I still think you could make a good admin if you managed your playtimes and behaviour a tiny bit better. But overall I'd be interested nontheless to see how you'd handle and treat misbehaving players for your trial phase.
But as it stands now, since you seem pretty active on FF2, I think youd atleast have a better chance at moderating there. I will have to stay neutral, but im leaning towards +1 if you uppen your vsh playtime.

Hello Uber,

I am somewhat sceptical of you as a candidate. On one hand you have been an amazing asset in development of plugins and the game mode,l and have shown you can take feedback well in this area.

However, after taking the time to look at your chat logs across a variety of servers I'm unsure you are the best candidate.

For now I remain neutral leaning towards -1. Ill be monitoring your chat logs for my final judgement

Hello Uber,

I am somewhat sceptical of you as a candidate. On one hand you have been an amazing asset in development of plugins and the game mode,l and have shown you can take feedback well in this area.

However, after taking the time to look at your chat logs across a variety of servers I'm unsure you are the best candidate.

For now I remain neutral leaning towards -1. Ill be monitoring your chat logs for my final judgement
Thank you for the Feedback Magglet, Im aware that my chat logs aint the best judging by the Feedbacks i got and I have noticed by myself that they aren't the best but i promise you and other Admins that it will change to much better.

Would have liked to see some screens of the chat logs you were talking about, so I can know from when you were judging my chat logs, cause in my opinion, they are pretty okay now.

Thank you for the Feedback Magglet, Im aware that my chat logs aint the best judging by the Feedbacks i got and I have noticed by myself that they aren't the best but i promise you and other Admins that it will change to much better.

Would have liked to see some screens of the chat logs you were talking about, so I can know from when you were judging my chat logs, cause in my opinion, they are pretty okay now.

I'm not at my home PC for a couple weeks I cannot properly edit and send you screenshots of what bothered me. As I said I will take a look again when I return

Reactions: UberMedicFully
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread