Declined Uber's Admin Application | #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Username:

UberMedicFully

Steam32 ID:

My Steam32 ID is: STEAM_0:0:182439451

Your age:

I'm 16 years old, I will be 17 in the 20th june.

Current playtime on relevant server(s):

55d 02:06:47h

Link to your Sourcebans record:

Bans
Comms

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

Kruphixx :3

Server you are applying for:

#13 | Freak Fortress 2.

General online times & time zone:

My Timezone is CET/GMT+2.
My common online times are at 10 AM to 12 PM or further, i'm pretty much, almost, the entire day online.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes, my mic is working, I use it quite often.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I'm a Server Owner myself in Freak Fortress 2, I have a decent amount of experience to Administrate.
Although that i know the rules and the most exploits and bugs, Im still willing to learn and acknowledge more things from other Admins that have more experience than me.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

In my opinion, although my past behavior wasn't the best.. I have learned alot in the mean time, I have grown more, became more mature and willing to Administrate and help players in the Panda Servers.
I'm very well known with the Sourcemod commands. I've helped Kevin in Contributing on the FF2 servers aswell, will continue doing so and im having fun at it! I absolutely dont mind helping in improving other Servers like VSH.
I have alot of experience in Freak Fortress 2 and will know how to handle specific situations in as telling people what is right or not.
I had my bad and good times in Panda, i despise where i was younger and were extremely toxic even towards the Admins in the rare cases and im very sorry for that.
My humor may be questionable but nothing is meant to be serious, many of the regulars are taking my jokes not serious along some Admins that know me well enough and we are having a fun time together.
I regret all my actions in the past, the punishments I recieved are well deserved but some of them were just unfair but i cannot change what happened and have to live with it.
By applying as an Admin on Panda, i want to proof everyone that im not the person i was 2-5 years ago.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

I will be Warning the Player twice, after that i will be punishing them if they've continued breaking rules.
Cheaters will be banned permanently right away, no warnings will be given out.

The Reason for giving out a Kick/Slay:
AFK'ing, continuing Teaming after the first warning, Fail Hale.

The Reason for giving out a Communication block:
Racism, Foreign Language, Toxicity and Mic/Chatspamming.

The Reason for giving out a Ban:
Exploiting, Inappropriate Sprays/Objectors, Ghosting, Fail Hale, Delaying and Teaming(Counts in as not dealing damage).

Punishment Lengths:
1.) 4h - 240 Minutes.
2.) 8h - 480 Minutes.
3.) 1 day - 1440 Minutes.
4.) 1 week - 10080 Minutes.
5.) 1 month - 43800 Minutes.
6.) Permanently - 99999 Minutes.

Finally at the end of the Application, thank you for reading!

Hey Uber, nice to see you apply.

Well you're right, you've matured and I didn't really see any toxicity from you. I saw some weird stuff in your chatlogs but we'll get to that later. You've been also playing on the FF2 server for years so you have a better understanding of the rules than any other regulars. You also have your own FF2 server as you already mentiored, so you have a lot of knowledge in how bosses work and sourcemod commands.

Now I wanna talk about your chat logs, the most interesting part. I'm disappointed that there's barely any warnings, except for occasional "stop delaying/camping". I'm assuming you barely give any warnings because you're usually on at the same time I'm on the server, so you expect me to give warnings, which is fine. I'd like to see more warnings from you, not just about delaying and camping but other stuff as well. I also see some small insults, but I know that's just you joking around with other people on the server. Still, I suggest you use less of those insults if you're wanna be taken a bit more seriously as an admin in the future.

I'm gonna stay neutral but leaning towards +1 for the time being. Good luck!

• Agree
Reactions: UberMedicFully
Hey Uber, nice to see you apply.

Well you're right, you've matured and I didn't really see any toxicity from you. I saw some weird stuff in your chatlogs but we'll get to that later. You've been also playing on the FF2 server for years so you have a better understanding of the rules than any other regulars. You also have your own FF2 server as you already mentiored, so you have a lot of knowledge in how bosses work and sourcemod commands.

Now I wanna talk about your chat logs, the most interesting part. I'm disappointed that there's barely any warnings, except for occasional "stop delaying/camping". I'm assuming you barely give any warnings because you're usually on at the same time I'm on the server, so you expect me to give warnings, which is fine. I'd like to see more warnings from you, not just about delaying and camping but other stuff as well. I also see some small insults, but I know that's just you joking around with other people on the server. Still, I suggest you use less of those insults if you're wanna be taken a bit more seriously as an admin in the future.

I'm gonna stay neutral but leaning towards +1 for the time being. Good luck!
Hello Kruphixx, thanks for the feedback!

Yes, im aware that the small insults in my chatlogs can be a issue even though its me joking around with others.
About warning people, I usually use my Mic to warn people if they broke other rules than camping and yes we are often at the same time on the Server which i let you do the job as others may not listen to me and keep going.
I barely see anybody breaking the rules so, I dont have the chance to warn them. But If anybody is breaking the rules, an Admin is usually online and is warning them.
For now on, I will warn players, even when an Admin is online.

Heya Uber, thanks for applying.
Yes, you most likely have a good potential of getting along with the rules and similiar things, but based on your chatlogs, I think you can most definitly make those way less toxic, and overall respect the community more.
Your experience with your personal servers may definitly help you in your time during trial. As for your punishments, they seem okay, even if most people use the following punishment stack:
1st: 12h (720 minutes)
2nd: 1d (1440 minutes)
3rd: 3d (4320 minutes)
4th: 1 week ( 10080 minutes)
5th: 1 month (43200 minutes)
6th: Permanent

Homophobia and Your mom jokes aside, I think youd make a good admin, but I do really expect better with the chatlogs from you. Therefore, I am staying Neutral for this application. Good luck nontheless!

With the one week cooldown over with and all the required feedback present (apart from aces) it's time to put this under review.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Love
Reactions: Hans Das Gas
declined, you may apply again in a month; 10.08.2022.

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread