Declined Uber's Admin App (once again) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Username:

UberMedicFully

Steam32 ID:

My Steam32 ID is: STEAM_0:0:182439451

Your age:

I'm 17 years old.

Current playtime on relevant server(s):

81d 17:40:41h

Link to your Sourcebans record:

Bans
Comms

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

FF2 has applicants open.

Server you are applying for:

#13 | Freak Fortress 2.

General online times & time zone:

My Timezone is CET.
My common online times are at 10 AM to 12 PM or further, I'm pretty much whenever i can online.

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes, my mic is working I use it quite often.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

Not that much of a experience, though, i do know how to handle most of the situations.
I used to own a Server myself which did taught me somewhat to know how to Administrate.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

What I think that would make me suitable is that, I know the rules, being able to enforce them, doesn't matter If it's a friend I will follow the rules and punish them when i have to.
I've been a regular for 6 years, almost anyone knows me that has been playing on the Server long enough.
Not sure if this matters but i'm experienced with Sourcemod.
I'm applying to help out the community and to make it a better place, my main intention why i'm applying here.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

I will be warning the player twice, after that i will be punishing them if they've continued breaking rules.
Cheaters will be banned permanently right away, no warnings will be given out.

The Reason for giving out a Kick/Slay:
AFK'ing, continuing Teaming after the first warning, Fail Hale.

The Reason for giving out a Communication block:
Racism, Foreign Language, Toxicity and Mic/Chatspamming and other possibilities.

The Reason for giving out a Ban:
Exploiting, Inappropriate Sprays/Objectors, Ghosting, Fail Hale, Delaying and Teaming(Counts in as not dealing damage) and other possibilities.

Punishment Lengths:
1.) 12h - 740 Minutes.
2.) 1 day - 1440 Minutes.
3.) 3 days - 4320 Minutes.
4.) 1 week - 10080 Minutes.
5.) 1 month - 43800 Minutes.
6.) Permanently - 0 Minutes.

The end of the Application once again, thank you for reading!

Since you have previously been declined im going to skip pretending like we don't know the issues you have faced.

How do you feel you have been doing with being toxic in the server?

Do you feel like you can deal with the fact if you are promoted that you will be in charge of your friends and you will be expected to punish even if you don't agree with the rule set.

I know you can't reply just drop an admin a message and we will unlock for you.

Last edited:
Since you have previously been declined im going to skip pretending like we don't know the issues you have faced.

How do you feel you have been doing with being toxic in the server?

Do you feel like you can deal with the fact if you are promoted that you will be in charge of your friends and you will be expected to punish even if you don't agree with the rule set.

I know you can't reply just drop an admin a message and we will unlock for you.
Hello,

I don't want to write too much about the first sentence but I retracted my application cause of reasons.

I don't think im toxic, I have my emotions good under control. Regardless, my humor towards friends and other people who know me, know that it is not meant to spread toxicity around the server.

I had it mentioned in my application that I will punish the person friend or not when they break a rule in the server.
But to answer this, yes, I will punish even my friends when they are breaking the rules, everyone gets the same treatment.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Valen
Im gonna keep this short cause i dont want to make it longer than it has to be.
Since this is prob your 3rd app or so i wonder if you were 'quiting" again if you get declined sine thats what you said last time but was back less than 2 weeks later like nothing happend.
The inconsistency of it bothers me really. That aside i dont think having you as staff would be the best idea sure alot of ppl appreciate the work you do on bosses but beyond that i dont see much that would make you a good candidate.
You say your not toxic but when there are no admins around its a different story of course mosty of that is in VC but it still gets to us one way or another.
Also looking at your chat i doubt many ppl would take you serious maybe your friends ye but other ppl wil be less likely to.
Also the beep post was one of the things cause you just made a rule up without even considering talking to others before posting it which gives me also a bad feeling about how you would do things on the server
As for my vote its a -1
1681618799758.png

Since this is prob your 3rd app or so i wonder if you were 'quiting" again if you get declined sine thats what you said last time but was back less than 2 weeks later like nothing happend.
A no brainer point with nothing of value to say, so, simply ignored as of now. It has nothing to do with the application nor is it a good critic point. What I do and what I wish to do is up to me and me only. I'm not sure what your keen interest here is.

That aside i dont think having you as staff would be the best idea sure alot of ppl appreciate the work you do on bosses but beyond that i dont see much that would make you a good candidate.
I have been working on FF2 alongside the Community & have played for so long that there's no other way to prove to you that I'd be a 'ready candidate'
Been actively telling & asking people to follow Servers rules the past weeks + the fact what rules they have specifically broken. I have nothing but been helpful the last weeks to the community (FF2 specifically) overall.

You say your not toxic but when there are no admins around its a different story of course mosty of that is in VC but it still gets to us one way or another.
If you have any evidence on any of this, I sure would apologise for anything inconsiderate, but as for now this point seems to be nothing but just words smashed together to create some kind of argument.

Also looking at your chat i doubt many ppl would take you serious maybe your friends ye but other ppl wil be less likely to.
Not sure what this means. I doubt you even know what this means. But regardless, I will give you a 'sufficient' answer. The meaning of 'serious' you have not defined in any capacity. Your expectations are highly unrealistic. I speak & write to people how I feel comfortable to communicate with them. I show the players respect and in return they show me respect back. If for the arguments sake 'joking' around isn't a serious thing for you, you should really consider checking your own chat logs to look up your inherit hypocrisies.

Also the beep post was one of the things cause you just made a rule up without even considering talking to others before posting it which gives me also a bad feeling about how you would do things on the server
It's an exploit. Regardless of what you say people have been punished for this and Madact has pointed this out that it will be continued to be punished. The thread is about a general clarification of that rule. If making an attempt to clarify things seem to be ''bad'' to you, then I'm frankly not sure what to tell you.

Hello Uber!
I see you're applying once again for admin, but ill keep it short.
My opinion hasnt changed much from the last application. You seem active on ff2 and your chatlogs have somewhat improved, from what I've seen.
You seem ready to be a trial so I would be willing to give you a chance as I've said on the last application, so it will be a +1 from me aslong as I dont see any weird/toxic behavior in your chatlogs, but I believe youre mature enough not to do so. Good luck!

I see also FF2 user's commenting (now deleted. Yes, we can see them all) about how uber's contribution towards FF2 development should be the straight ticket towards becoming an moderator. Moderation is not the same as development contribution. You can be the best contributor in the world but you can still potentially abuse your power / make incorrect judgements.

As of that I'll end this on a positive note that I know Uber has been trying , both on this thread and in the gameservers, to prove that he can handle it.

And with all the feedback given, it's time to put this under review.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread