Invalid txt----Staff Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtwashereee

Username:
txt

Steam32 ID:

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
Ive been playing panda deathrun for about 2 days not. But im guessing ,when u read this/get this. Its gonna be my third day of playing. :)

Link to your Sourcebans record
------------------------------
Here it is: https://bans.panda-community.com//index.php?p=banlist&searchText=253391333&Submit=Search

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
I decided to apply for staff myself. I kind of got a green light from @Semicolon Backslash on discord. He walked me through the basic knowledge, on how to find staff app.

Server you are applying for:
Panda-Community.com #09 (deathrun)

General online times & time zone:
GMT+2 (Eastern European Time) Im usually online after school. School ends in 15:00 and i usually get on at 15:30.
Id be online as much as i can. Id also like to get this out of the way: i have schoolwork too, so if im not online for 1 day, then u know.

Do you have a working microphone?
(This is required for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i do, although i am not running for Jailbreak.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
(Mostly in games, other experience is valid if sufficiently relevant)
Usually i was an Fivem gta rp admin. But in tf2/other games like that, ive not been an admin. I thought id want to try it, since i love panda deathrun and id love to help others.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)
Id respect everyone in the server. Id listen to both sides and do my job necceserally. I love helping others and spreading happynes around. My main task would be to keep
exploiters, hackers, cheaters, trolls, micspammers etc away from other generous players. Ofcourse i would warn them first, not strike them with a ban, but i think i am ready
to become an Staff member for the Panda Community. Im ready to take it on. U be the judge of my application, who ever is reading this :D
Thank you, for taking the time to read my CV/application, i appreciate it and u!

This is your real SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126695666.

You must’ve read the application thread incorrectly, you have to have a minimum of 3 day playtime on the server ( not time on Team Fortress 2, or connecting for 3 days in a row). Currently you have only roughly 13 hours as located here. Semi as well isn’t an admin for deathrun, I’d suggest next time asking a full admin assigned to that server for permission if you decide to reapply in the future if you are underaged.

For that reason I’ll sadly have to mark this as INVALID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread