Accepted Two time got banned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:49030523&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: [T-H-C-C] Ciri

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49030523

Date and Time of the Ban: 11-13-17 17:23, 4 hours

Reason about the Ban: Call abuse

Admin that Banned you:Donald D

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
So in no way could I know there was an admin online because he/she didn't do anything that could make me the others know an admin was online, people were apparently talking about it as if there was one so I made sure by asking 3 times before doing call, the admin did reply by saying that there wasn't and didn't either give me a warning when I typed in !call.

One person by the name of PeanutButterCheese got freekilled and nothing happened, the only thing being Donald D saying ''kys'' in chat (there's no reason to kill yourself after freekilling when an admin is online) so this sorta confirmed a bit that he/she wasn't an admin, because PeanutButterCheese wasn't respawned at all.

A round later a pyro on our team called BO.Utku pasa 0x0 freekilled two people with the scortch shot while they were in the cells (you can actually shoot them while the cell doors are closed) and what'd you know, they weren't respawned either. So I decided I had to call because someone had to do something about it, so I asked 3 times as said earlier before calling just to make sure, not a thing was said or confirmed that an admin was online and then moments after I get banned.

So apparently everyone I call pussy is an admin, okay. I was mocking the people claiming you were an admin because I didn't actually believe an admin wouldn't do the stuff I talked about (like respawning the people etc.). So no, I did not know you were the admin and you cannot just accuse me for knowing that because I clearly did not state it in any way. You have a pretty common name, you weren't doing anything that could convince me you were an admin, and you didn't respawn anyone that got freekilled, getting me into thinking it was an impersonation. Also, you're supposed to let me know if I'm about to call on a person which I did, or atleast ban the person right away?

2) I banned "BO.Utku pasa" For freekilling.
Why do you have a 2) infront of this as if this has anything to do with me being banned trying to get unbanned? I actually don't care about that person and this isn't the most professional way to respond to an unban request

You are one of the worst players I've ever seen.
[Disrespectable the Admin - Arguing me 24/7]
You're just looking for problems.

"So everyone I call pussy is an admin"
No. If you remember well, You just said Oh Donald is a new Admin, Welcome.

What?

The time when I welcomed you to the server was a different day, it so happens this time while you were on the server you didn't do anything to make me know you were an admin. Can you stop accusing me for knowing that you were an admin because I did not know.

You arguments are just not working, they're all weak and not really convincing anyone that I should stay banned. Is it okay if I request an opinion from @Zushikikato Wolfeh about the situation or possibly another admin?

If it's a 4 hour ban, then it has already passed or will pass in a couple of minutes, soo someone can close this already
If the ban is unfair then it can be appealed since this ban can count towards a perm....

First of all.... i hate the entire concept of calling someone when an admin is on and banning people for that... unless it is false calling ofc.

Not sure what this has to do with him getting banned....

I do hear some complaints about ciri going " this server runs because of me" and the "admins are below me" provoking stuff but..... this is aside from the ban..
If indeed multiple people got freekilled and didn't get respawned or freekillers didn't get punished over a few rounds or such when there is an admin on... i wouldn't really blame them for calling :l what is your story on this @Donald D?

Story about this
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
So in no way could I know there was an admin online because he/she didn't do anything that could make me the others know an admin was online, people were apparently talking about it as if there was one so I made sure by asking 3 times before doing call, the admin did reply by saying that there wasn't and didn't either give me a warning when I typed in !call.

One person by the name of PeanutButterCheese got freekilled and nothing happened, the only thing being Donald D saying ''kys'' in chat (there's no reason to kill yourself after freekilling when an admin is online) so this sorta confirmed a bit that he/she wasn't an admin, because PeanutButterCheese wasn't respawned at all.

A round later a pyro on our team called BO.Utku pasa 0x0 freekilled two people with the scortch shot while they were in the cells (you can actually shoot them while the cell doors are closed) and what'd you know, they weren't respawned either. So I decided I had to call because someone had to do something about it, so I asked 3 times as said earlier before calling just to make sure, not a thing was said or confirmed that an admin was online and then moments after I get banned.

Ciri told me he used voice chat to ask if an admin was on, which is perfectly reasonable for Ciri, because I know he likes to use his microphone a lot. If Donald indeed didn't tell him he is on the server after Ciri asked three times, OR if Donald didn't warn Ciri after using !call while an admin is present (while Ciri was not aware of Donald's presence), then it's safe to say this ban was false. Additionally, the JB part about respawning and what not can also play a decisive part in this appeal. i mean i don't know anything about JB i'm just going with what zushi and ciri said okay???

I would also like to add that this can be a case of holding a grudge against a player. Donald's three replies, in my eyes, point towards that, as he did not try to disprove or confirm anything Ciri stated as his reason against the ban.

Last edited:
Maybe get some chat logs with timestamps in here, if anybody confirmed an admin was online, either players or the admin himself, we can see the logs for that and compare that to the ban timestamp.

@Stabbin People did say that an admin was online a couple of times, which was why I started asking the ''admin'' to confirm it because he/she wasn't really doing anything about the rule breakers, and not respawning those who were freekilled which got me to easily thinking it was just some impersonation as I said. I asked a good 3 times because I was worried and would obviously never want to get myself banned, but he just claims it as being me knowing he was an admin because according to him, HE DID verify he was an admin even though he did make some false reasons for me knowing examples like calling him a pussy? and me saying ''Welcome admin'' which happened some day before this whole incident

Edit: @Donald D Please show us the proof of you saying you were online as an admin and actually convincing in any way, because you haven't talked in voice chat in ages I guess? Because even though I join the server like everyday I've still never seen you on the blue team nor heard you ever say anything in voice chat. Which obviously means you've only typed in chat, therefore there must be proof somewhere unless you're bullshitting, which I know you're doing.

Can we even see commands that were done by admins? For example what if the admin typed sm_csay. Does it appear in chatlogs or events? If it doesn't then can admins see it? If not then Kevin must be the only one that can see it so we would need his help to see if the admin really confirmed that he was on.

BO.Utku the player that freekilled Donald says that he banned him which would technically be proof that an admin was on but Ciri says that Donald didn't ban him if what Donald says is true then he wouldn't have banned Ciri unfairly and if what Ciri says is true then he might have been banned unfairly (notice that I said might because Donald could have revealed that he was there via admin commands).

Reactions: Donald D
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread