turn the guards crits to mini crits (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like you're mocking yourself
no, im saying mini crits arent gonna protect the warden from 2 medics a heavy and a pyro, its hard enough to even protect the warden due to the fact that there are ONLY 7 blus at max, and theres usally 17 reds, do you really want everyone who plays on blu to bitch because they got blamed for not being able to protect the warden from around 17 people, seems legit.

• Dislike
Reactions: krown and Vecomti
Poll is closed and its majority no can this be declined before the storm continues.

The system suggested by Mr. Fluffy (mentioned by Husky earlier in this thread) seems like a very fair solution to me. I would maybe suggest giving the warden crits on top of it to help him out while his guards chase rebellers.

Can any full edit the poll and add it as a third option?
Poll is closed and its majority no can this be declined before the storm continues.
A third poll would be best.

no, im saying mini crits arent gonna protect the warden from 2 medics a heavy and a pyro, its hard enough to even protect the warden due to the fact that there are ONLY 7 blus at max, and theres usally 17 reds, do you really want everyone who plays on blu to bitch because they got blamed for not being able to protect the warden from around 17 people, seems legit.
If you have mini crits it is very easy to kill 2 medics with a heavy and a pyro??? How bad of a player are you actually??? In no way is it hard to protect the warden with 'Only' 7 BLUs (especially with crits). You've just never tried without crits, so you think it's impossible. It is not.

Nevermind, BLUs are so awful at the game they need more than the 'REDs are restricted to melee' handicap. They need a 200% dmg increase with no dmg fall off as well to even have a chance of doing a (in)proper round of Jailbreak.

I mean I guess having mini-crits would make weapons such as the

Kritzkrieg
Backburner
Market gardener
Neon annhilator
Phlog
Flare gun
Man melter
Chargin targe
Gunslinger
Any sniper primary (except the sleeper)
Bushwacka
Ambassador
Diamondback
Any spy knife
Random crits weapons

More viable
Just something I thought I’d throw in here

If you have mini crits it is very easy to kill 2 medics with a heavy and a pyro??? How bad of a player are you actually??? In no way is it hard to protect the warden with 'Only' 7 BLUs (especially with crits). You've just never tried without crits, so you think it's impossible. It is not.
ok lets think of it this way, if you had to choose between a rocket launcher that insta kills people, or a rocket launcher that damages people, now think of it like this you have to protect the president, if you dont you'll be the last gaurd, if you do factor in the possiblitys, including that you and the president are the only gaurds, and the president has to give people orders, if you leave the president he's fucked theres 14 prisioners following him, if you dont have a good enough gun you'll both die, or just relize SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT FAIL ROUNDS SO THATS WHY BLUS HAVE CRITS TILL THE WARDEN DIES.

ok lets think of it this way, if you had to choose between a rocket launcher that insta kills people, or a rocket launcher that damages people, now think of it like this you have to protect the president, if you dont you'll be the last gaurd, if you do factor in the possiblitys, including that you and the president are the only gaurds, and the president has to give people orders, if you leave the president he's fucked theres 14 prisioners following him, if you dont have a good enough gun you'll both die, or just relize SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT FAIL ROUNDS SO THATS WHY BLUS HAVE CRITS TILL THE WARDEN DIES.
Right so you've never tried Jailbreak without crits, I can tell.
I've played Jailbreak for a year, without crits, for a total of 1k hours. No one had crits; Not the guards, not the warden. No one had random crits either. It was very possible to be the only BLU and do a round with 10 REDs, and it was very easy to do a round of 7 BLUs versus 20 REDs. Sure, it was more rebelling and successful rebelling than on crit servers, but it's not like it was 50/50 or anything, but it was possible for REDs to win without getting LR, and that's the way it should be.

• Funny
Reactions: TWC and Inkticious
Right so you've never tried Jailbreak without crits, I can tell.
I've played Jailbreak for a year, without crits, for a total of 1k hours. No one had crits; Not the guards, not the warden. No one had random crits either. It was very possible to be the only BLU and do a round with 10 REDs, and it was very easy to do a round of 7 BLUs versus 20 REDs. Sure, it was more rebelling and successful rebelling than on crit servers, but it's not like it was 50/50 or anything, but it was possible for REDs to win without getting LR, and that's the way it should be.
if its so easy, you do it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread