Invalid Turhral's Admin Application - #13 FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turhral

Greetings, the Panda Community. The name's Turhral or Turh for short. I may not be around at the forums that much but I am present in the servers, mainly in the FF2 one. I've noticed however, that whenever I'm on - I don't really notice any staff around, especially when there's a situation for one. So, I've decided to attempt and apply to such position and aid the server (and the community as a whole, of course) in times of need.
Without further ado, let's begin.

- Your name and/or nickname
Nickname almost everywhere is Turhral, however Turh or any other nicknames are fine.

- Your age
Will be 20 in a few months.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) N/A

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_1:1:34516478

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone is the one of Israel: GMT+2, and I'm online throughout the noon until the night on weekdays (around 4 PM until 10-11 PM) and online almost all the day during weekends.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on the FF2 server, and hop in once in a while to the VSH if the former is empty. I might start play on other servers such as the surf.
Yes, I'll gladly enter another server in case of a report if I'm not busy- either with FF2 server stuff or IRL ones.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Why yes, I do have a microphone and I'll gladly use it should the situation calls for it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Oh boy, where do I even begin... Since I have quite... The broad experience, I'll sum up my TF2 one.
Started off as an admin on a highly customized server with loads of plugins- not much of an admin work but mainly for fun. Left it.
Then when I joined an Israeli Jailbreak server, didn't take long until the owner made me a moderator (lower than admin). I climbed up to be an Admin, later SA where I stayed for a bit more.
Few months later I was upped to server manager due to the old one quitting. But alas, the community closed two weeks later (sad face.)
After that, I quit TF2 for a bit, which I came back to since then.
Other experience in other games include Administrator in HL2RP and TTT (GMOD) as well as admin on RP server (HL2DM) and a bit in CS:S/CS:GO.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, SourceMod was the main tool for staff to use during my time at the TF2, HL2DM and CS:S era.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Now hear me out- I might not be the ideal candidate for the role, as I'm not that much on the forums nor do I stand out. But, I do bring quite a lot of experience in managing and administrating a server with me, as I'm in the staff business for a few years.
Another thing about me is that I am mature and on-point. Anger is not an issue with me as I can deal with it with ease- either with other angry people or anger for myself. When I do my job as an admin, I stick to it; Even if I have some other stuff to play or people to talk with- I'll be focusing on the server firsthand.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I'm a person that likes to do the 3 strikes thing, even as an admin. Should a person do something that is minor e.g. speaking in non-English language, I'd ask them to cease it. Should they keep on with it after my second time asking, I'll start off with... Let's say 3 hour gag/mute. From there I'll kick the offending player, to give them a bit of time to think on what they did. If the situation calls for it I won't hesitate to start banning for a small amount of time (an hour or two) but I'll continue on gagging/muting for extended periods of time, with a kick between.

If it is something more major such as teaming or abusing the !calladmin command, I'll tell them to stop on the spot. If they continue, an immediate kick followed by a 2 hours ban, 4 hours... Etcetera.

Cheating, hacking and the likes will be met with a ban- no questions asked or needed to be asked.

Thanks in advance for reading my application,
-Turhral

Invalid

Reason above and you may re-apply again when you reach the requirement of 3 Days.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread