Trojan Virus (1 Viewer)

Yuppers

I don't exactly know where to put this but I'll put it here I guess. Today (Feb 13, 2022) I got a Virus that Windows labeled as Trojan BAT KILLAV. I got the same virus two days ago on the 11th. Idk if my computer is misinterpreting this like the file was just something that windows labeled wrong. It might be because the server has a lot of people right now but after dealing with the file I can't join Panda US Jailbreak. Basically if anyone has any information on this I would like to know.

To clarify I was on the server when Windows gave me the notification that my computer was "Under attack." I'm putting this here because both files were located in my Tf2 Folder.

Update: I was able to join the server only to immediately get it again.

Does you antivirus tell you the filename of the virus?

If so what is it?

file:D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\user_custom\e3\e3dd745e.dat

this warning can be ignored as your pc isnt in danger, we have a plugin in place which blocks such sprays though this one doesnt get detected.
its basically a troll to make people afraid due to the windows defender popup.

you can open that certain file with text editor and you'll notice on the bottom some script lines which basically should stop certain AV programs.
hence why its labeled as "KillAV" in windows defender.

Users who are viewing this thread