Invalid TRGGB2 Admin application (thank me later gold) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRGGB2

- Your name and/or nickname (My real name is Aron but call me TR instead or TRGGB2)

- Your age (13, since im underage i will have to ask zero or semi)

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

- Your Steam32 ID (STEAM_0:1:439517813)

- Your general online times and your timezone ( I'm available at Fri, Sat , Sun. My current timezone is Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), UTC -4)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? ( I'm often on the panda community Jailbreak server. I would take the time to encourage myself to be an admin. Gold told me to give it a try.

- Do you have a microphone? (Yes i do)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator (I don't have any previous experience as Admin or moderator but i will give it a shot)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? (No, but I'm willing to learn)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? ( I would love to be on your team. It is my right that I should correct any mistakes if I'm doing something wrong. If there a rulebreaker, I would give them a fair amount of warnings before going into the punishment. I'm mostly Very chill during my JB server. Mostly I kinda get too excited. )

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. (Im prepared for everything. Even if the worst times if it comes. I shall punish the rulebreaker if i gave a fair amount of warnings. I mostly give 3 warnings in total. I have some chat binds set up. I will try to talk with the rulebreaker if they lose it.

You can thank me later gold - TRGGB2

• Dislike
  • Love
Reactions: Gold and TWC
1. As @chaz said, you're last ban was 1 month ago
2. Since you do not meet the age requirement, you need permission from a Full Admin on NYJB

Target is Invalid, you may re-apply once it has been 1.5 months from your ban and once you have received permission.

• Happy
Reactions: Bab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread