Declined Treshh ungag (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treshh

Banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Well, its been multiple since, but recently its been treshh and everyone knows me by that, so we'll go with treshh.
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019953860
Date and Time of the Ban: 12-04-17, 23.28
Reason about the Ban: Being Toxic and Player Harrasment.
Admin that Banned you: iceviet
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I've been a very well rounded individual. I have learned from left and right and North and South I have learned manners, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and feeling other people fellings. I may have been in the wrong, but I promise you I will make up for it and will never get a gag again. :)

This is your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29844066

@iceviet

@Luigi123 (tagging due to a majority of comm blocks being given by this particular Admin)

Comm blocks:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:29844066&Submit=Search

Player got a mute less than 2 months ago.

Player has also been banned several times:

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:29844066&Submit=Search

Including a permanent one that gave rise to these two appeals:

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/treshh-unban.15175/
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/im-going-take-another-try-at-the-same-issue.15752/

Just putting it all out there.

(Might be handy is an admin merges my post with Dio's so there's just 1 post with all the info.)

Actually, he should be ungagged simply because @iceviet didn't check sourcebans before issuing a perm. The user has 3 gags and 4 mutes, neither of which are warranting a perma. I'll let some other staff give their feedback, I know we all punish differently, but his gag should have been 12 hours, not permanent.

Actually, he should be ungagged simply because @iceviet didn't check sourcebans before issuing a perm. The user has 3 gags and 4 mutes, neither of which are warranting a perma. I'll let some other staff give their feedback, I know we all punish differently, but his gag should have been 12 hours, not permanent.
I disagree with giving each player 12 chances in total, 6 for voice 6 for chat. If they're misbehaving in chat and have ranked up to 6 gags, are you going to go ahead and mute them 6 times as well? It's best to count both together and just say, perm on 6th commblock. So if a player already has 6 gags and last one was a perm, the mute should also be a perm.

. . . It's best to count both together and just say, perm on 6th commblock. . .
Which is why I mentioned we all punish differently. If that's the case, I was either never taught this, or misled myself into thinking that was true. Which means I've been issuing commblocks incorrectly for some time now lel
I'm not defending tresh in this situation though, the last mute by me was for constant noise making with their microphone despite being warned.

A few issues here, 1. When watching the demo from Dom, Treshh does say some rude things, and does target Dom. But dom doesnt say anything back, sure, that doesnt make what he said right, but it is kinda weird that someone would not say "hey can you stop" and just reports. 2. I'm kinda unclear on what got him gagged in that one, was it calling Dom gay, saying he will report him, or what else, but most of that happens alot, when you ask the player to stop, they do. and 3. I see Treshh on sometimes, when I do, he is quite respectful and keeps to himself. Most players "trash talk" to poke fun, and no-one really seems to mind it. I do agree Treshh has said some things in the past, a bit excessive, but I don't think he should be perma'd. But I do agree we should have a more concrete gag/mute bans, cause things like this happen. if its 6 Comms, not 6 gag/6 mute, thats good, if the other, thats fine too.

• Agree
Reactions: treshh
but it is kinda weird that someone would not say "hey can you stop" and just reports.

If that someone is not under the impression that doing so might help their situation, why would they risk being attacked even more? Besides it should require someone telling you to stop for you to get in line with the rules.
I'm kinda unclear on what got him gagged in that one, was it calling Dom gay, saying he will report him, or what else, but most of that happens alot, when you ask the player to stop, they do.

If you look a tad further down in the report you linked, you'll find a part of his chatlog that Pricholas posted (which wasn't mentioned in the original report)
Dec 2, 2017 11:20:11 pm nigger
Dec 2, 2017 11:20:10 pm nigger
Dec 2, 2017 11:20:09 pm nigger
Dec 2, 2017 11:20:08 pm nigger
Dec 2, 2017 11:20:08 pm nigger
Dec 2, 2017 11:20:07 pm nigger
Dec 2, 2017 5:11:52 pm Wvw.lolcube.virus-most legitest tf2 h4xx0rz
Dec 2, 2017 5:04:18 pm this server is so bad
Dec 2, 2017 4:53:52 pm this roket is so bad
Dec 2, 2017 12:51:50 am stealing shouldnt be a rule
Nov 10, 2017 8:47:40 pm Wvw.lolcube.virus-most legitest tf2 h4xx0rz
Nov 10, 2017 8:48:39 pm (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Nov 10, 2017 8:48:38 pm (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Nov 10, 2017 8:48:37 pm (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Nov 10, 2017 8:48:36 pm (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Nov 10, 2017 8:48:35 pm (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Nov 10, 2017 8:48:35 pm (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Nov 10, 2017 8:48:29 pm (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)
Nov 9, 2017 9:24:22 pm FUCK U, YOU NIGGER
Nov 9, 2017 9:22:00 pm TEXAS IS SHIT
Nov 9, 2017 9:10:37 pm stfu u nigger ass bitch Ill shov that ez right up your dick tip
Nov 4, 2017 4:03:49 pm U BLACK ASS NIGGER
https://www.panda-community.com/thr...icity-and-player-harassment.15162/#post-79421

Reactions: fanthom
Thanks for letting me know about the spoiler, I missed that, and I agree that treshh was in the wrong by far with those logs, but most people say "ur gay" in a playful manner, if you ask them to stop they either do, or don't. No harm in asking, if they are already doing that, will they stop if you say nothing?

Last two comm blocks were from December 2017 and May 2018...
So 6-7 months is enough time for you to change your behavior? Lol apparently so.
In fact, since my punishment error has been brought to light, my last mute for you should technically be a perma.
Your call @Luigi123

Since nobody seems capable of making a simple decision over the course of a month, I will.
I'm going to deny the chat appeal, but I'm going to forget about your mute that should be a perma. You may consider appealing again later this year if chat is that important to you. However, you should be warned that a single mute for you will result in a perma. So please, focus your microphone behavior to be a respectful adult figure. If you can manage this, you may be deemed worthy of an ungag over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread