Declined Trash's Staff Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wiggler

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname: The Trash Man

- Your age:
16 years old

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread):
N/A

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):
STEAM_1:1:85678223

- Your general online times and your timezone:
I live in the CST timezone, I currently am on normally around the times of 4:30 PM to about 9:30 PM with a few breaks in between those times.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?:
I would like to apply for the NY Trade Server. If needed to I am willing to visit a wide variety of servers as I know most of the rules(May need to read up on them again).

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins):
I do have a microphone and it is good quality so people can understand me well.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I am a Admin for the NCBA Darkrp server on Gmod. I am currently close to a promotion to Super Admin on their server if that is of any use to you.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
I currently do not but I am willing to do research and I can learn it generally quick.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
You should choose me to be part of your team as I have previous experience, many hours on the trade server, and I am a well known member of that area which is good to have a staff in that position. I also am very friendly with other players and can set the line on rule breakers and am always active. Even when I am not at my computer I am always watching my phone for notifications from Steam or Discord if there is any real need for it. I am also available a lot which makes me a very useful staff when there are no other staff available to fix a situation.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.:
Now this is a good topic I will list out each rule and list how I punish them below. (Feel free to leave criticism if you feel the punishments are too rough or light)

Inappropriate Profile: I would warn the person to change their name, after the first warning I would kick them for not listening and keeping the inappropriate name or content. After that warning I would ban them for 1 day for refusing to listen and not changing the explicit content. After that punishment was up and they came back with it, I would perm ban them and they would appeal on the forums if they wished to play on the server.

Mic/Chat Spam/Racism/Foreign Language/Begging for Items: I would ask them to stop mic spamming or using racial slurs, After that first warning I would mute/gag the person for 2 hours, If the mute expired and they continued I would gag/mute them for 1 day, After that punishment I would give them a perm mute which they could appeal if they wished.

Admin Impersonation/Obstructing: I would warn them and ask them to change their name or stop obstructing mine or my colleagues work. Next I would kick them for not listening or continuing obstruction. After that I would ban them for 2 days as I need to be able to do my job without being impersonated or being obstructed. After that I would perm ban them and they would make a appeal if they felt they wanted to be on the server again.

Hacking: I would make no exception for hacking and they would receive a immediate perm ban for hacking since that ruins the game for everyone.

Exploiting: I would ask the person to stop doing the exploit and not use it anymore. If they continued to do it I would give them a 1 day ban. If it continued I would make it a perm ban which they can appeal on the forums.

Abuse of !call: In this situation I would ask the person to stop spamming or they will get a mute, if they refuse I would give them a 1 day mute so they refrain from spamming if they continue I will give them a 3 day mute, if they do decide to continue it will be a perm mute.

Scamming/Begging for Items: If a player is doing either of these I will warn them a gag/mute is coming if they continue, if they continue I will mute/gag them for 1 day, if they continue they will receive a perm gag/mute as scamming is unacceptable.

Avoiding Punishment: If someone attempts to avoid a punishment I will give them a immediate perm ban as avoiding a punishment is not allowed what so ever.

If you have any questions I am available on both discord and steam everyday
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zombieberzeker/
Discord: The Trash Man#5366

Trade Server Admins:
@Madact
@Rabid

Skip the colors, please. Just make it black and white...

I apologise for the late response to this. I haven't been on much due to university. Now that the break is on I'll hopefully be able to see you more on the server.

You're all right. I do know you have experience in garry's mod server and lord have mercy those types of server as chaos to admin. Those skills and experience could be transferred here.
I really don't like the application. It's put me off considering this seriously. The punishment system needs work on, as it seems most go through a 1-3 stacking system.

I don't know in general at the moment. You are a risk and considering I cannot watch the server past the midnight mark for me I don't know. Trade is easy to do but meh...
I'll need some time over the holidays to watch you.

I apologise for the late response to this. I haven't been on much due to university. Now that the break is on I'll hopefully be able to see you more on the server.

You're all right. I do know you have experience in garry's mod server and lord have mercy those types of server as chaos to admin. Those skills and experience could be transferred here.
I really don't like the application. It's put me off considering this seriously. The punishment system needs work on, as it seems most go through a 1-3 stacking system.

I don't know in general at the moment. You are a risk and considering I cannot watch the server past the midnight mark for me I don't know. Trade is easy to do but meh...
I'll need some time over the holidays to watch you.
Thank you for the reply. I probably should have said this when I did it but I am always willing to make changes and edits at the comments request. If you could try and be more specific on other parts than the punishments that I can make a quick edit on please feel free. When I get home I will revise the punishments and put them in the comments. Anyways, thanks for taking the time to review this.:)

So I feel like a idiot I forgot to @ one of the admins for Trade so here is the ping,
Trade admins:
Madact
Rabid
@Zeprus
(only pinged Zeprus because I pinged the others.)

I apologize for recent inactivity. Finals are coming up and I need to beef u pl my grades and study. I will be active this weekend though. Also I looked at the official list for NY trade staff and saw the people so I will go ahead and ping the ones I have yet to ping.
NY Trade Staff:
Madact
Rabid
Zeprus
@matt
Sorry again for the late ping and bad activity. Will be picked up shortly.

• Dislike
  • Indifferent
Reactions: TWC and Husky
I apologize for recent inactivity. Finals are coming up and I need to beef u pl my grades and study. I will be active this weekend though. Also I looked at the official list for NY trade staff and saw the people so I will go ahead and ping the ones I have yet to ping.
NY Trade Staff:
Madact
Rabid
Zeprus
@matt
Sorry again for the late ping and bad activity. Will be picked up shortly.
Like I said. Kind of a idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread