Trade server map suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

map: Trade_Minecraftworld_a7
Screenshots: http://www.gamemaps.com/details/1957

I want to suggest this map because it was by far out my favorite map for trade servers there was out there.
Before I joined the community I had a server with this map and I had tons of good times with it.
This map is most likely found with low gravity but I can recommend not having that on this map.

Altho, my favorite server with this map back in the days was with full crits active and no RTD to it.
This was also a nice map to duel and a nice map to practise rocketjumping.
I know that it is a minecraft map once again, but the map design is the part I really have respect for. (spawns are not close from each other and it's difficult to sentry camp on this map)

Plugin suggestions:
1) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2121702
A sniper laser plugin, wil prevent hardscoping snipers a bit. atleast warn you. Also it looks amazing!

2) Full crits activated on the server (can't find a good link for it)
Grands both teams full critical hits, it's especially fun with soldier battles troughout the map.

3) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=548207
Class limitation plugin, the server I played on had a limitation for certain classes.
There was only 1 soldier allowed and no heavy's.
But Donators were allowed to pick them even with this plugin installed.

4) https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1424155
This will reset the caber when you used it, could be fun eh? it's a trade server after all.

All the plugins in the current server are good as it is as wel, altho I personally don't like the RTD because duels are better without them. (yay! dispenser with hats!)
Maybe if there was a plugin for getting spells from the halloween update instead of the whole RTD thing, that would be great. Coudln't find it tho.

Let me know what you think about this suggestion in the comments below!

Sorry for making so many suggestions to this community... still love you panda!

1) Yeah, should be great for spot spawnkillers.

2) Not a good idea because much more ppl gonna try to spawnkill if full crits is on.

3) Good idea, this will resolve the problem of full team rage snipers/heavy/etc..

4) Not a good idea because there's always a risk of spawnkill but of course it depend of the map.

1455125_902.png

i allready played on this map and it is quit cool i have to admit ^^

1) yes as said above ^^
2) i really love 100% crits but damn snipers would be annoying.
3)i'll let the others decide.
4)and i hate the caber so i would say no.

i allready played on this map and it is quit cool i have to admit ^^

1) yes as said above ^^
2) i really love 100% crits but damn snipers would be annoying.
3)i'll let the others decide.
4)and i hate the caber so i would say no.

Number 3 would be nice if there were crits on this map.

And snipers can't really snipe you that wel in this map so crits are not so scary after all, everyone is equally scary as deadly with crits.

Reactions: OxyGenE
Number 3 would be nice if there were crits on this map.

And snipers can't really snipe you that wel in this map so crits are not so scary after all, everyone is equally scary as deadly with crits.
well, i guess i agree with all the points except 4) ^^

Reactions: Wolf
i dont see any kind of use changing the map due to that map gave the server that publicity it has now.

i dont see any kind of use changing the map due to that map gave the server that publicity it has now.

It's just a suggestion, I personally like this map a lot.
And I saw some people making threads about the map, having some issue's with spawncamping/spawnkilling since the spawns are that close from each other. (It's still a trade server and killing is optional)

Do you think that the puplicity of the server has will vanish away if we change the map?

It's just a suggestion, I personally like this map a lot.
And I saw some people making threads about the map, having some issue's with spawncamping/spawnkilling since the spawns are that close from each other. (It's still a trade server and killing is optional)

Do you think that the puplicity of the server has will vanish away if we change the map?
probably.

probably.

Off-topic
Kevin, Your new profile picture is Intimidating.
Replying on your messages makes with that icon to it is very difficult, haha~

-I will ask around what the current Trade server admins think of the map.

Off-topic

hehe oki

Off-topic

The Idea has my support. I'd like to see either @Wolf 's map or the map I mentioned in the Trial-Section. (Tested both)

Reactions: Wolf
Considering adding crits and shitty plugins will just make the trade server weird imo, but I can't come up with a better idea so... I'll just sit in my corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread