Trade Map? (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Hai Pandas,

i wanted to make an trade server along time ago but since valve is so lazy to fix those sound scapes so @Jarza cant finish our own map :sadpanda:

anyways, does anyone have some good trade map suggestions?
i would really appreciate it since i wanted to start with the trade server on the weekend but i cant without a good map :p

cheers

Trade_outpost map I dunno the exact name but we had on in our old community

_minecraft is a popular one, with some sort of extended ammo or reduced self-damage in the nether area, it's great for practicing long wall jumps or multiple syncs.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Chillix and Joe
It feels overused, but I guess we barely have anything else to use :/

It feels overused, but I guess we barely have anything else to use :/
dunno, we could search out some good maps and then maybe make a vote so i can start today creating the trade server?

trade_sunshine was always my favourite one to play on.

Reactions: Kevin
I think that with a trade map, the Calls from users will multiply x3.

All times with something like "he tried to scam me", "that guy is a nub scammah", "ban him 'cause he's scammer", and so on... well, it will get a bit annoying, even because it's hard to verify the real scam (the best way should be reports by users on forum).

For me, it's not a -1, but a big -2. I don't approve the trade map (there are already several problems with other maps, we should require new more admins only for the trade map).

I'll side with @EvoWarrior5 on this.
Minecraft maps are redundant (come on, don't we have a whole fucking server for minecraft?), and trade_plaza is very, very overused. I also think calladmin should be disabled there.

Users who are viewing this thread