Accepted toxic-racism and more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Img3_Nova

• Steam name: RyLo
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:50422161
  • Rules broken: (i'm not sure if he is rules breaks, so just look at the demo) insulting, hale friendly,
  • Evidence: look at the demo
  • Steam name: VAT 번호
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:72528700
  • Rules broken: racism, insulting
  • Steam name: csibee
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:103767847
  • Rules broken: insulting
(i hope it record voice) *THIS IS A LONG DEMO*

Attachments

• frendly.dem
    12 MB · Views: 180
For any full admin who isn't wanting to watch this long. The second 2 can both be gagged for at least 4 hours. Rylo may be a little friendly at times as hale but your just revenge reporting him for supposedly insulting u. I joined for your call at the time and after wasting 25 minutes of my life on that video he hasn't insulted you at all.

Thanks for watch ALL demo i put in this thread, and I'm glad to answer Your post.
Near the rules broken of "RyLo" I wrote this:
(i'm not sure if he is rules breaks, so just look at the demo)
next of this I wrote insult and hale frendly, for the second I read what You wrote and I agree with You, but for the first rule broken... I'm a little disappointment.

All start here, at 41552, he ("RyLo") judges me like "VAT 번호", and this guy was insulting and used racism word for all the time, but at 47000, I wrote this:

"*DEAD* QUAZAR : but don't worry this guy will get ban :3"
at 48600, all that insult I thought wasn't for that guy but for me... ok, maybe I was too stress and I blame him ("RyLo"), or it was realy talking to "VAT 번호", but this still start from what I wrote before, and for this I put here ("RyLo"), and for this I wrote that phrase before, because i'm not sure.
That it all. I
f You don't want to give him a punishment it will be fine same, it's up to You make this decision, not me.

I'm beholden for Your wasting of life form me, I hope there have been no mistakes.

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread