Toxic in Dodgeball removal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostpieguy

I think that toxic should be removed from dodgeball, you cant use it without body blocking so it becomes pretty much useless.

I haven't personally noticed blocking being too much of a problem with regard to toxic yet. Depends on what others think.

actually you can use it with out body blocking it has a wide range so it doesnt count as body blocking

IIRC, the new toxic does 20 damage every 0.2 seconds and has a way shorter range. I wouldn't mind changing it back to instakill with a bit longer range.

But if we're gonna change RTD again, there are other changes need to be made, like:
  • longer sentry, since in the new rtd it builds up instead of just appearing
  • removal of necrosmash because it lags the server
  • there may be others that I can't remember

IIRC, the new toxic does 20 damage every 0.2 seconds and has a way shorter range. I wouldn't mind changing it back to instakill with a bit longer range.

But if we're gonna change RTD again, there are other changes need to be made, like:
  • longer sentry, since in the rtd it builds up instead of just appearing

I never noticed Necro lagging anything, but Deadly Voice gives me major fps lag when it is very close to me (or when I do it). I still wouldn't advocate the removal of either.

I never noticed Necro lagging anything, but Deadly Voice gives me major fps lag when it is very close to me (or when I do it). I still wouldn't advocate the removal of either.
It lags for me and I've heard complaints as clients need to spawn the big entity, which can cause the lag I guess. Oh yes, deadly voice and its stupid particles. Don't really know what to do about that.

• longer sentry, since in the new rtd it builds up instead of just appearing
  • there may be others that I can't remember
Could you also change the Stripped to melee rtd?

for example give it a time limit because I have seen many people get the Stripped to melee rtd and orbiting
until a teammate steals the rocket.

Stripped to melee in TFDB is More like Your a Ghost With no weapons but the rocket Still Considers Going to you. More like a Stalling Roll. I consider on Just getting it removed. Toxic Is Extremely easy to avoid Unless you get cornered or so. Half of the maps i've played Were extremely huge so this be no Problem.

Reactions: yaso
It's been nine days. (Besides it works fine w/o blocking tbh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread