Top speed [DB] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolfx

We got ranks and points in panda but it would be cool to have top speed so we had a rank on that too tell who has the top speed.::):

Sounds like a pretty cool idea to me but wouldn't that always depend on two people and therefore somewhat incorrectly display ones skill?

Sounds like a pretty cool idea to me but wouldn't that always depend on two people and therefore somewhat incorrectly display ones skill?
Well it depends we got points and ranks now that shows how much points we have, but what i thought about top speed is who can get the highest speed in the game and then the 10 other ppl and then ppl can try to get better at something else instead of getting points and try to get the top speed too. @Zeprus

It's a flawed system, yeah. But then again, points correlate more to playtime than anything else as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Zeprus
It's a flawed system, yeah. But then again, points correlate more to playtime than anything else as well.
The next problem would be cheaters, what about cheated scores? Should admins have the power to delete top speeds? Should they expire for inactive users? I'm all for the suggestion but those are things that need to be considered before implementing it.

The next problem would be cheaters, what about cheated scores? Should admins have the power to delete top speeds? Should they expire for inactive users? I'm all for the suggestion but those are things that need to be considered before implementing it.

How about hiding scores for banned players? We could also require some minimum playtime and just assume that a player who plays for that amount of time and actually reaches any appreciable speed has been confirmed not to be cheating. That would probably catch like 99% of them.

We could also require some minimum playtime
What about 3 days or maybe less?

We could also add that the speed will be in the leader board if there are max 4 players or more or else hackers can go 1v1 alone and then get the top speed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread