Declined Top Cheese forum ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semicolon Backslash

Mapper
Contributor
I am sending this on the behalf of Top Cheese since he is forum banned

Name of your Banned Steam Account: top cheese
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246141681
Date and Time of the Ban: Around February 22nd-23rd
Reason about the Ban: thread spamming and insulting
Admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: in my opinion, after minimum 3 months of getting forum banned, i think i learned my lesson. spamming forums was a bad decision coming from me and i should've known i was gonna get banned. for the insulting, i sincerely regret all the offensive words i have said about Kevin or anybody else i have named in my replies to a serious thread. i was a dumbass, and i'll admit that i regret it. i get it if you don't want to unban me, i was a dick. i won't ever thread spam or insult anyone on the forums if i get unbanned. Thank you for your time, have a good day

• Dislike
Reactions: Roar and Jim Bob
I am sending this on the behalf of Top Cheese since he is forum banned

Name of your Banned Steam Account: top cheese
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246141681
Date and Time of the Ban: Around February 22nd-23rd
Reason about the Ban: thread spamming and insulting
Admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: in my opinion, after minimum 3 months of getting forum banned, i think i learned my lesson. spamming forums was a bad decision coming from me and i should've known i was gonna get banned. for the insulting, i sincerely regret all the offensive words i have said about Kevin or anybody else i have named in my replies to a serious thread. i was a dumbass, and i'll admit that i regret it. i get it if you don't want to unban me, i was a dick. i won't ever thread spam or insult anyone on the forums if i get unbanned. Thank you for your time, have a good day
i dont think 3 months is enough.

for the insulting, i sincerely regret all the offensive words i have said about Kevin or anybody else i have named in my replies to a serious thread. i was a dumbass, and i'll admit that i regret it. i get it if you don't want to unban me, i was a dick. i won't ever thread spam or insult anyone on the forums if i get unbanned.
cheese.PNG
cheese2.PNG
cheese3.PNG
cheese4.PNG
cheese5.PNG

I've also now given you a gag, this is definitely relevant for consideration here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread