To the lovely person who added the Patriarch and Fleshpound. (1 Viewer)

Bushmann

Banned
I fucking hate you. :mad:

Sincerely,
Bush.

The slender fortress server has been very lively because of the new bosses and maps.
Really I'm happy with what has been achieved from this update.
A usual round against the Patriarch 30-40 seconds of intense screaming and yelling.
The longest someone lasted was a minute and 20 seconds.
._.

Well, what i tryed slender fortress, especially when it is Killing floor time. What I told to Kevin ,
Patriarc is long range boss, and he can easily rekt you buy one shooting time, so that boss is really OP, round is over in 20-30 sec.

Fleshpound , well, sometimes there can be many fleshpounds, also they never stop running, so you die 100% by fleshpounds.

So, on my opinion, they need to be removed, or at least give to players weps to kill fleshpounds. Remove Patriarch, it's really bad boss.

Well, what i tryed slender fortress, especially when it is Killing floor time. What I told to Kevin ,
Patriarc is long range boss, and he can easily rekt you buy one shooting time, so that boss is really OP, round is over in 20-30 sec.

Fleshpound , well, sometimes there can be many fleshpounds, also they never stop running, so you die 100% by fleshpounds.

So, on my opinion, they need to be removed, or at least give to players weps to kill fleshpounds. Remove Patriarch, it's really bad boss.
If you played Killing Floor then you know that we need guns against the Patriarch and Fleshpound. BIG ONES.

Users who are viewing this thread