Time to say goodbye? (1 Viewer)

Should i quit Steam because it doesn't make fun anymore.. ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slιmy - Panda.tf

Hello pandas...
I think you know me.. im Slimy... and i think i want to quit steam.. i lost many friends but i pretty much LOOOOVE This entire Community...

So yeah for those who hate me for those who doesn't know me for those who love me, could you vote because i can't decide for quitting or not...

Crappy english - Slimy

Personally, I hate these kind of threads. I've seen many people doing it just to draw the attention on themselves, and I don't really appreciate that. Then, if you think you want to quit steam, it's not our decision, and asking us would be useless.
Not trying o be rude, here. I said what I think I should have. Anyways, If that makes you feel happier, I'll vote for you to stay on steam.

Reactions: Electrod
No, i don't want to get any attention... you know what, i'll never post anythign again, cuz i always do summit wrong xDD
In my last application i forgot to wrote in which servers i wunna be admin... so i got declined even if the servers that i wanted to be admin on doesn't need admins.

No, I didn't say it in that rude manner.
I just stated that I've already seen this kind of threads, and personally I dislike them.
Also, I haven't specified either, in my admin app, in which server I wanted to be admin, so don't think you say everything wrong as soon as you open your mouth.

I'm no man either, since I'm 15, but It's a way of saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin
I would like to add that If it's because you got declined, then It's the worst reason in the world. You shouldn't just stay because you are admin, fyi.

"Quitting" as in taking a short break from gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread