Time to bring this up again. (1 Viewer)

Magglet

Donator
Hello there.

So, since my first post didn't do anything, and I am genuinely at this point confused as to how you can't find time to select 2 players and give them a simple rank for spending money to support the game and server they love its time to go again.

Heather Ramen a lovely tf2 vsh regular donated may 29th for her rank and support of the server and recieved her rank, (rough estimation) within 4 weeks. It wasn't right away but thats fine because we donate for support as well as ranks.
Bricke donated 3rd of June, 66 days have passed or 1584 hours, no rank.
I donated July 3rd, so a month and 5 days. No rank

Like, I understand your a busy guy kvn. Not trying to pull you by the nuts and force you to give us ranks. But if some of your most regular players can't get what they paid for why would people who are less into the game want to donate if they have to wait in excess of 2 months for what they paid for, I know its server support but this is a 2 way street you can't expect us to continue to wanna donate if you can't even put the time in to give us a simple rank. I have seen minecraft servers with instant bot responses to give donator ranks but a guy as smart as you with computers, server setups and creating websites can't find a way to automate the process?

Anyway I get your setting up a new business but I would appreciate if you took the time to give at least bricke what he paid for. At this point I am sure you hate my ass and won't bother with me but someones gotta stand up for players.

@Kevin

Sad that the other thread you made about this was somehow answered and moved, because I remember it was said that you would all recive your ranks within a few days. Should appriciate the donors who help the community run way more than this.

In my most honest opinion I think Kevin should hire somebody who does his work while he's busy with his new business. This way nobody has to wait for anything anymore

In my most honest opinion I think Kevin should hire somebody who does his work while he's busy with his new business. This way nobody has to wait for anything anymore
There is no chance in the world that Kevin will allow that, even though it’s a tempting solution. I belive Ron would be the only person fitting for that position, however I do not think that Ron will do it.
Of course I do not know the correct answer to this, but my long time experience here on the forum makes me feel that way. I mean, there is no way he will ever bring back senior admins after what happend last time, why would he hire/use someone else for this task?

Why hire when you can automate? Pretty sure Ron was working to automate it but nothing happened. And Kevin will probably wont give anyone so much power because of operation panda. But who knows maybe one day?

What happened with the last senior admin on Operation Panda servers?

By the way finding a 100% trustworthy person is hard I can tell, but somebody who is putting 1/3 of his life on this Community can be one who could be trusted for that role

• Agree
Reactions: Matth and vinny
What happened with the last senior admin on Operation Panda servers?
Someone pretty much copied everything from panda and made their own servers, which didn't end up well. And since then nobody has access to anything. At least what I know of, didn't play as much or active on forum then. Pretty sure Kevin or Stabbin knows it more.

Someone pretty much copied everything from panda and made their own servers, which didn't end up well. And since then nobody has access to anything. At least what I know of, didn't play as much or active on forum then. Pretty sure Kevin or Stabbin knows it more.
seniors never had any deeper server access just higher immunity against full admins and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread