Thread Title... (1 Viewer)

BDToasta

After joining Trade#25 I was promptly (and warmly) greeted by @Furken and @Magglet
Good stuff!
Everyone's having fun in their own way..
The forum's layout is a bit peculiar first time round (had a little trouble finding the shoutbox)
but as time goes by I think every newcomer myself included will adjust with no problem.
I for one thoroughly enjoyed the aforementioned individuals' company and am looking forward to making acquaintances with other people of the community!
That's all for now thank you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Furken
Welcome, you are a cool guy :)

• Friendly
Reactions: BDToasta
Welcome to the Panda-Community, feel free to ask me if you have any question left.

• Friendly
Hard time finding shoutbox? It’s the first thing that pops up when entering the forum:residentsleeper:

Whalecum to Panda!

• Funny
Haha apparently there's a little setting in period where for a brief moment you are not to post until you receive an email saying your account's been approved of meaning you may post. I believe that's why I couldn't find (and use for that matter) the shoutbox.. I found that minutes after making this post (which made me feel silly) but oh well!
Thank you for whalecumming(?) me :D
I really like your picture :D:

Haha apparently there's a little setting in period where for a brief moment you are not to post until you receive an email saying your account's been approved of meaning you may post. I believe that's why I couldn't find (and use for that matter) the shoutbox.. I found that minutes after making this post (which made me feel silly) but oh well!
Thank you for whalecumming(?) me :D
I really like your picture :D:

Whalecum is love whalecum is life:heavy2:

• Agree

Users who are viewing this thread