What to add

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
jb_snowday_v9

Changed position of Jeopardy again / Podiums now show which one was pressed first

Removed Dodgeball

Removed Football / Soccer

Added Climb

Added Floor Maze

Obby has been changed again / 4 moving platforms instead of 2 / Maze has been made easier again / Start of Maze now shows up earlier

Minefield has been reduced in length / There is now 2 different versions - 1 hard 1 easy

Jumprope now has stairs down / Has a roof and teleport out / Replayable

Deathfall is now easier / Gravity reduced to .2 to increase Strafe difficulty

AWP Dodge is now harder again / Amount of snipers that come up is randomized

All roofs now have shoot through glass / VS Sentry is unaffected

More boxes spawn in Box Game as time goes on

FallGame is now faster

Revamped Theatre for the 3rd(?) time

Moved Crushgame to Jeopardy

Fixed VS Sentry sentries dropping ammo

Added water to the bottom of Arena

Added 1 tree into cell area to make it less dull - There are more tree's added around the map too

Texture Changes / Moved things around - Minor

Massive Optimization Overhaul

GameBanana

vsh_barn_night_rereworked

Added a tunnel / Kept the Water Vent I added before

Blocked off the old vent / Kinda like Nostalgia I guess

14eq.jpg
1l5g.jpg
z1wt.jpg
aem3.jpg
behx.jpg

Download

vsh_sky_resort_b10

Added Push Triggers to the side of the train / The train is only one cart now / If you get stuck that's your own fault

Increased Push in water

Retextured some things

Optimization

"Added" Nobuild around the whole balloon - Even though it was already fixed @Aquilot...

Download

ba_chretien_v1z - Here's a map update by @Zeprus

Removed Ice Hockey

Removed Avoid Toxic

Removed Rock Paper Scissors

Removed FF Buttons at Arena

Removed Secret Panel in DR

Added Sweeper

Added "Slippery Line"

Added Dodgeball

Increased Medic Room Size

Decreased Medic room Heal rate

Elevator's are ungriefable by blu's

Fixed Obby / Added Whip Effect for Heavy, Soldier and Demo at long jump

Fixed VS Sentry / Sentries don't drop ammo / Replayable and has a Stop button

Randomized Ghost Hunt / Total of 6 pathways / Removed Breakable wall at the end

Randomized Minefield - 3 Versions / All versions to 100 damage

Applied set speed in Maze

Custom Signs in Chretien theme

Optimization

Download
Download BZ2

@Kevin ありがとう

Last edited by a moderator:
For the VSH people, I tested the VSH maps with Husky today, and holy fuck they are amazing. Barn_night_retrworked is truly gonna be one of my fav maps if this happends!

Tyyyy Husky

For the VSH people, I tested the VSH maps with Husky today, and holy fuck they are amazing. Barn_night_retrworked is truly gonna be one of my fav maps if this happends!

Tyyyy Husky

For the FF2 people, I also tested the VSH maps with Husky yesterday and today, and holy moly they are amazing. Skyhigh is truly gonna be one of my fav maps if this happens.

Many thanks, Husky

I also gave Husky some of the ideas for the maps..

Also I'm better than @P N N.

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Chillix and Arrow
For the FF2 people, I also tested the VSH maps with Husky yesterday and today, and holy moly they are amazing. Skyhigh is truly gonna be one of my fav maps if this happens.

Many thanks, Husky

I also gave Husky some of the ideas for the maps..
Lies, most you gave me was something that only you probably wanted - Guess what it was, barricade the vent that will no longer be used and push triggers on the side. Also you said to split the cart, something I was thinking about depending on how the push would work. git rekt :kappa:

Also stop making fun of @P N N smh

Lies, most you gave me was something that only you probably wanted - Guess what it was, barricade the vent that will no longer be used and push triggers on the side. Also you said to split the cart, something I was thinking about depending on how the push would work. git rekt :kappa:

Also stop making fun of @P N N smh

• Agree
Reactions: Waxel and Arrow
great! looking forward to the vsh/ff2 maps renoval!

• Agree
Reactions: PNN
Note the chretien v1z currently doesn't work, it has at least two little bugs so far that Zep papi is already aware of.

Note the chretien v1z currently doesn't work, it has at least two little bugs so far that Zep papi is already aware of.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I could've swept that under the rug, anyways it's all fixed now and the links have been updated
thanks Lighty

Reactions: Jim
Not sure if these are added, but I've put these onto the list.

I still look forward to updates and work did go into this. It'll only benefit the community ::):

jb_snowday_v9 has been updated.
any input on the chretien v1z? @Zeprus

Good question, I think the bugs are fixed. But I believe the uploads are down and my windows installation crashed a couple weeks ago so I might've lost the map. I'll check in the afternoon. We could grab the map from blw if they still run it, otherwise I'd say scrap it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good question, I think the bugs are fixed. But I believe the uploads are down and my windows installation crashed a couple weeks ago so I might've lost the map. I'll check in the afternoon. We could grab the map from blw if they still run it, otherwise I'd say scrap it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I believe I might have a bsp or something along those lines somewhere

Can this map also be added as well? Also, a map named jb_minecart_chromeb4 is an outdated version of a new version that was added yesterday if it can get removed it will be nice.

Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
Found it, maybe do some bugtesting and playtesting with regulars and listen to their feedback first. I'm not sure how good it is anymore.

Attachments

• ba_chretien_v1z.bsp
    11.2 MB · Views: 356
One should get removed is jb_minecart_chromeb4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread