Not a Bug this need to fix (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumpson

this need a fix on this map

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg 440_screenshots_20180928214833_1.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
I think the wall sticky glitch is old news and there are probably a few threads about it already regarding #25 having multiple spots to use it

Am I supposed to make the third update in 2 days now or just ignore it since its against the rules anyways? Every map update has the players download another 110mb of trash. I fixed The spots racer mentioned plus 4 others that I saw while editing. But the ones shown in the screenshots are still vulnerable because I was not aware the floor is thin enough there. If anybody could help me with the decision I would really appreciate it. It kind of is the players responsibility to take care of their hard drives after all but I also don't think "flooding" them with useless files is something we should do.

Can someone clear me? Is it "wrong" texture used or you cant place sticky bombs there?

Can someone clear me? Is it "wrong" texture used or you cant place sticky bombs there?
TF2 has a glitch where if you place a lot of stickybombs on top of eachother they can hurt through thin walls. These are spots below the player spawns essentially allowing people to spawnkill.

TF2 has a glitch where if you place a lot of stickybombs on top of eachother they can hurt through thin walls. These are spots below the player spawns essentially allowing people to spawnkill.

Ah, thanks for quick response!

Reactions: Thumpson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread