Completed the snowday problem (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
I really like the snowday remake, but I never get to play it because it is one of the least played/ liked maps on rotation.
The old snowday was a community favorite and it's been replaced by (an excellent) map that isn't played nearly as much.
So can we add snowday back into rotation.
Please and thanks :)

With the hops I see no reason for both, but with snow day the changes are immense.

• Agree
Reactions: Bananawastaken
I said no to Snowday (I just don't like Snowday outside of its immaculate Stairway), but I am willing to budge IF remake has the same (or better) stairway.

My brain is too smooth to remember any map other than like, mario maps and some other well known ones, so ill be an npc and just go with the most thing voted

• Funny
jb_snowday is and stays my favorite map to this day. but Rremake shouldnt be removed just because it isnt played alot.... its still a good map and fun to play on

Posting this on behalf of my favorite jb mapper

1653147425794.png

Most of the issues that remade currently has will be fixed in the near future.

Reactions: Husky
Older version was fun too, just like hop v8 and v11, some people prefer certain mini-games over others. Just comes down to preference as to who’s on.

Attachments

• 4E84218E-C727-4CEA-BEB4-5CD54D129E5F.jpeg
    4E84218E-C727-4CEA-BEB4-5CD54D129E5F.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Agree
Older version was fun too, just like hop v8 and v11, some people prefer certain mini-games over others. Just comes down to preference as to who’s on.
What minigames?

Most minigames in v9 are in remade, and are arguably better by every standpoint. The minigames that were removed weren’t played anyway so there was no point trying to force them into the map just to not be played.
I genuinely don’t get why people are fussy on the map when it is effectively the same.

I don’t see anything in v9 or the og that is better than remade (bias) and most people don’t even play the map to give valid complaints on it, maybe i’m just not seeing them?

If people could post their actual issues with the map either here or on discord (either dms or one of the servers that exists, my name is Husky in both) that would be great, and then I can actually comment on the feedback.

The image that semi sent are the currently planned changes for V3, so you need not worry about lighting and such.

What minigames?

Most minigames in v9 are in remade, and are arguably better by every standpoint. The minigames that were removed weren’t played anyway so there was no point trying to force them into the map just to not be played.
I genuinely don’t get why people are fussy on the map when it is effectively the same.

I don’t see anything in v9 or the og that is better than remade (bias) and most people don’t even play the map to give valid complaints on it, maybe i’m just not seeing them?

If people could post their actual issues with the map either here or on discord (either dms or one of the servers that exists, my name is Husky in both) that would be great, and then I can actually comment on the feedback.

The image that semi sent are the currently planned changes for V3, so you need not worry about lighting and such.
Main example is deathrun. Some people prefer having the deathrun over not having it. Some people like the prop hunt while some (typically them weirdos) prefer 4 corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread