The situation regarding the Dodgeball staff (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Let me start off by tagging everyone who needs to see this thread:

@Real Lucas™; @DubCat; @Squirrelº•º; @ReyaKou; @david unable; @DeadSworn; @Clea Lacks; @| pG | Nyah

First off, I would like to thank you all for taking the time to apply. I know that you are all bothered by the perpetual rulebreaking in Dodgeball and we appreciate that you volunteered to help. As you may have read (or even simply realised), the situation regarding Dodgeball staff is messy right now. Benedevil is pretty much out of the picture so that leaves Noodl as senior Dodgeball admin to take care of everyone (and me assisting, but as the general staff manager I have a bit more on my mind than just that). The admin/trial ratio is quite shocking, so the situation is rather unstable.

Because of the amount of open applications, a few of them having been open for a while now, I will make a collective post here for all of you. Noodl and I have decided:

Accepted will be Nyah and DeadSworn.
On Hold will be Clea Lacks.
As for the rest of you, unfortunately you will be Declined. Most your applications were too uncertain to be able to do anything with, and we decided on Nyah and DeadSworn.

To the accepted I say congratulations. Kevin will add you later to give you your rights; Noodl will be your mentor (with me assisting).

To Clea: your app was going well and you have a good chance, so when the situation stabilises some more I will re-open it.

To the declined: I hope you understand our decision. Because of the admin/trial ratio for Dodgeball and how demanding the job can be for that server, we had to settle for this. Thanks again for your time to apply and some of you for your patience; we hope you will continue playing on the Panda Community.

Regards,

EvoWarrior5

Last edited:
Thanks for the chance you gave me in the past and I hope to be part of the team again sometime.

I remember when there wasn't any really available dodgeball admins at all; Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread