Declined The JamesWilson Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persi

This an official appeal I make on behalf of @JamesWilson.

James and I send this appeal to king Kevin and to his great council of honourable Admins.

We request a forum unban for this only and specific reason:

The ban on James’s profile blocks everyone from gaining access to his content. This is an enormous loss of historical data of this community.

By unbanning James’s profile we’ll all have access to the conversations, statuses and fights who shaped a critical time of Panda Community.

James has no intention in logging again, and he is ready to be banned again if he does so.

We pray you king of Panda, make a gift to future genetations and history itself, and let James’s profile be a museum of Panda for eternity.

Thank You and may God save you.

-Persi on James’s behalf

Use. The. Template. Ty.

how 2 get yourself forum banned as well 101

I disagree. I’m just politely asking, on James’s behalf, the unban of his profile (which, I repeat, he will never again log into, the unban is only to make his content visible again).

If @Kevin will not be okay with it, we’ll totally accept his verdict.

What am I missing here, what was in that "content" worth seeing again?

His content was bad perhaps, but still, it is a relevant part of the history of Panda Community. And history in general is not precious only for its good parts, but also for its bad parts, from which all of us can learn.

Sounds like some ridiculous glorification to me. I don't know what the guy did but for the reason alone I would be against the unban.

I don't think it's in Kevin's interest to have old drama becoming visible for the community again, so I think it's pretty safe to say that he wont be ubanned for that.

Rarely do I feel sorry for servers, but right now I'm feeling sorry for whatever poor server had to waste its time processing this bullshit.

Oh well, i honestly tought that you were better than this Mr. EvoWarrior. From your forum activity, I’ve always considered you a resptecable chap, fair and balanced. And it surprises me to see that to my polite request (on someone else’s behalf) you reply with rudeness (calling our appeal “bullshit”), without knowing me at all. If our request was arrogant, I can assure your response (even if it was a joke) was quite arrogant as well.

On this particular matter, I rest my case. I accept the criticism and we can go on.

I don't think it's in Kevin's interest to have old drama becoming visible for the community again, so I think it's pretty safe to say that he wont be ubanned for that.

I see what you’re saying. But doesn’t this old drama, which is harmless now, make the past of the community (therefore the forums) potentially more interesting?

Last edited:
his old posts, threads and profile comments/posts are all visible to everyone anyway so why bother unbanning him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread