The "comeback" of a nightmare-FF2 USA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patmosphere

Donator
I've noticed since I joined there the first time that there's still the effect of the short circuit active, stunning hales with his attack. I'm wondering if also on USA could be removed then, because I've heard some players complaining about it like how it's happened in EU a lot of time ago. One of the guys who complained about the SC @Random Panda

• Agree
Reactions: Intellectus
I'll be honest, whenever I play on the American FF2 server, they don't stop bitching about whatever class they can't fight properly. Oh, an engineer? Bitch about that, regardless of short circuit. "Filthy campers, fight me like a man" and other shit like that.

The short circuit isn't much of a problem on USA FF2, I actually want to use it because it actually gives the American playerbase something worth moaning about.

I'm almost inclined to agree with Cammy, were it not for the few decent players that do inhabit the USA FF2 server, like Patmosphere.

But then again I don't visit that server myself anymore, so I'm not as bothered by this.

I agree that the sc should have some kind of nerf to it, maybe it's old 30 metal per spam idea might work, if not, a single rage with an actual stun can work just as effectively, especially when the engies get mad at you calling you a single rager. It's a nice stress relief to do so. Speaking of: i've noticed that Spyper, Hatsune Miku, and the Administrator have really big difficulties dealing with short circuits since most of the engies using it always run toward the boss without a single hesitation , seeing that those bosses lack a stun, leading to the boss's untimely demise, as well as the player who was the boss, loses their fun.

Sadly, yes, we still have it enabled.

Jeez, I didn't even know this thread existed, I'm glad it got brought back up, I got a lot to fight for on this.

First off, the fact that Cammy doesn't even administrate anymore on US FF2 leaves this more open for debate, especially by someone who actually IS an American, and endures this SC stun on a day to day basis, actually understanding Americans' frustrations. I don't believe we should be catering to one ex-admin's 'preferences' about how he apparently wants to feel at peace with himself with all the complaints just because of some excuse of an ability, when in reality he's not even HERE anymore and it's Pat and I who are the ones going through the bitching and complaining about the short circuit, getting yelled at by the majority of players that actually want it GONE, and we're sitting here, putting this issue to rest because of how one British guy that doesn't touch this server anymore wants to manage a server dominated by an AMERICAN playerbase with a totally different outlook, dictated by some philosophy that just makes only ONE PERSON 'feel' better about the moaning and bitching. How about, instead of using some cheap unfair ability as a justification for your sanity, you should've instead punished these people for their complaining, as both the short circuit ADDED with the complaining about it just ruins the experience and fun for everyone entirely!

Let me be clear, I also think that the majority of Americans on there bitch about whatever comes to mind that can be remotely criticized, mainly as an attention seeking mechanism, because a lot of Americans are spoiled brats who have nothing better to do, but to seek attention on a server full of people that don't care.

If it really needs to stay for some justification, why is it gone from the EU server, hm? Oh yeah, because Europeans wanted it gone, and apparently they get their request heard, but the Americans don't? What kind of hypocrisy is that? Why should Americans get the cold shoulder? I don't care if you think most of them are immature shits, they're humans too, yet Cammy thinks American bitching is a legitimate reason to keep something that everyone wants gone but him.

The Short Circuit and its stun ability don't give justification for shit. The only thing it does is justify itself and the complaints that appear because of it. And like Baka said above, it's just too damn overpowered. Especially for classes that can't stun short circuit engies with rage. It totally destroys peoples' chances of winning, and only is avoidable by the players that have half a brain to do something about the stun, but most just sit in a corner being stunned 24/7 and are fucking pissed, with GOOD REASON, NOT because they want to bitch, but because it's actually unfair and gives most hales very little to no chance of winning. We're the ones suffering, not some inactive former admin that has no authority here anymore.

It's got to go.

Why is it even enabled?
Didn't the EU-FF2 (and maybe VSH) teach anyone how stupid the SC with the stun effect is?
People will abuse it whenever they can and the results will be always the same.
You stun the boss that has practically zero chance and gets damaged over and over again -
The Hale(player) gets pissed off and spreads his anger with the entire server. (Insulting , et cetera )

Same thing in the opposite.
You "Single Rage" SC Engineers they will start spreading their anger.
I don't see any benefit supporting this.

And for the first time . .
Please remove.

Why is it even enabled?
Didn't the EU-FF2 (and maybe VSH) teach anyone how stupid the SC with the stun effect is?
People will abuse it whenever they can and the results will be always the same.
You stun the boss that has practically zero chance and gets damaged over and over again -
The Hale(player) gets pissed off and spreads his anger with the entire server. (Insulting , et cetera )

Same thing in the opposite.
You "Single Rage" SC Engineers they will start spreading their anger.
I don't see any benefit supporting this.

And for the first time . .
Please remove.
This... JUST THIS!
The SC is the ONLY reason why i main Heavy Hales in FF2 because they can still melee through stun, Some people have no idea just how painful it was to just sit there and watch a single Engineer spam that honest to god annoying sound over and over and watch the boss be able to do nothing or solo rage against the engie, just for another one next round.
Lets make this clear NO ONE likes being against a SC, but a scary amount of people loved using it cause it was "ez pts" as one idiot put it. The only person since removal that i saw actually wanted it back would be that one troll, also that Pichu kid who played USA FF2 and spammed with that...

If @Cammy wanted to resolve his deepest fetish of feeding off peoples tears then thats his problem, if you were to poll for SC removal i can guarantee it would be in favor of removal, it was the Nopeeneer of FF2 weapons and thank of EU has it gone. Lets hope USA gets that gone aswell

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: Speneth and Uncodex
Some people have no idea just how painful it was to just sit there and watch a single Engineer spam that honest to god annoying sound over and over and watch the boss be able to do nothing or solo rage against the engie, just for another one next round.
We feel your 'pain '

Whatsoever this goes on for way too long.
This needs a final result.
Most of the people who ACUTALLY play the gamemode know what a pain in the ass the SC-Engi is.

We need a god damn poll on this last year. US has been living in the dark for too long.

• Funny
Reactions: Uncodex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread