"The Admin Problem" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

I don't know about other servers, but the Freak Fortress 2 Texas server suffers from non-active admins. The only admin that is "active daily" is SunnyGirl, in which is ~5 hours a day from what I can see here (usually ~5 PM to ~8:30 PM CTS). The problem is that we need more active admins, not just one that comes on in the evening, but more. I do not want to hate on the current admins, but they never seem to come on often playing other games and not paying attention to the DMs they are sent; even !calls.

For example, no hard feelings Cake, here trial admin Cake's sessions. She most of the time does not pass two hours of playtime. I know that people can have busy lives, but if you're going to be an admin; be active! I'm sure this is why Speneth resigned: he just couldn't be on much, often playing other games to fit his liking. His sessions are here, he just wasn't active enough...

Now this is why we need admins that have free time. Here are two people currently applying to be an admin. Hue and Zelda are both more active or are on more then Sunny, and both of whom would make great admins. (I also want to point out Hue's application been under review for quiet some time now...) Anyways it's just frustrating to have to deal with rule-breakers and never getting justice. Now I know that we can collect data and spend 30 minutes typing a report on them, but that's just too much to handle for one report. Now you may of noticed I haven't talked about game-server admin Baka at all, he has a busy life, which is a job and everything. Really he should just resign if he cannot be on at all, sorry man.

That wraps up this post, I hope the 'high order' takes notes of this.
I would like to clarify, I did not make this so an admin would be demoted and/or stripped of their rank.

Thanks for reading this, and free feel to move this if this doesn't count towards "Freak Fortress 2".

Last edited:
I totally agree. There isn't much rule enforcement. We know you guys may not be able to get on, but Sunny at least tries to everyday. Maybe accept Zelda's and Hue's application. They would be better than some of the admins we currently have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread