Thanksgiving thread 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Little bit cheesy but I am so thankful for my U.S. Trade team you guys always have my back and i appreciate all your help and support during my still very recent trial time. Lots of questions, lots of problems and you guys have been there for it all specifically @Hedgehog and @ZeroPC supporting me and having my back when it felt like no one else did. I hope im making you guys proud ?
@Mikey I just want to say you are so much more fun then I thought you would be lol I thought forsure you would -1 my app like you did to everyone else ;) I really enjoy playing phasmophobia with you and your friends and also being included in that wonderful italian discord its truly a pleasure even though I do not speak italian lol.
@ZeroPC You have to be the MOST patient person on earth to be able to help me with all you have. I truly am so greatful to have met you. It started with a hey how do I apply for admin and now here we are. You are a kick ass mentor and such a kind hearted person. Honestly the greatest. I cannot picture being mentored by anyone else.
@Hedgehog Hey mate you are probs asleep rn so you will see this tomorrow but omg hedgey my ray of sunshine. Best voice award would go to you lol. You always give me a good laugh when im feeling down. I truly appreciate all your help on trade. Definitely a bumpy road but its always easier with a wonderful friend by your side which you are forsure. The most beautiful yellow fucking loadout I have ever seen. BONUS DUCKS!
Now for the homies though....
@Brendon Photoshop god. Soldier gaming lol. Green. Few words to describe all that is bob. You are so fun to talk to great sense of humor and a great friend. If you ever need a +1 I am keeping it warm for you ?
@Solar One of my more recent friends in this community but it feels like I have known you forever such an incredibly great person. So nice and caring towards others. Ginormous heart lol. Has the patience to watch me die to the same trap on dr for hours straight and not laugh at me thats a quality friend lmao.
@Gold Even though you did not put me in yours ? lmao jk I really do appreciate you helping me out with reporting and other instances when I was struggling you are a great friend.
@PNN The drama queen if you will lol thank you for helping me out and giving me some much needed advice for dealing with certain people and how to handle certain situations. I know we got off on the wrong foot but now its safe to say I feel comfortable with saying I hope you have a wondeful day PNN or adequate however you are feeling lmao wouldn't want to be too positive. I know it hurts you lol? jokes aside though fr thanks so much.
Ok thats enough cheese for today.

Its great to have you on the team hera, also great fun to play phas & tf2 with you :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Hera
There's a large number of names I didn't tag, but that doesn't mean I have any ill feeling towards you or didn't want to specifically mention this includes; most of my friend list that play on the server, that one jail break discord group, all the other current and former trials/fulls that have handled with all my appeals.

“Handled with all my appeals”. I hope I’m not breaking all them rules to have to make a number of appeals.:kappa:

You all know I meant to say reports, but no one called that out in my mind I hope because they over read it and didn’t actually see that I miswrote.
(Or probably just didn’t want to point it out, but jokes on you I’m doing it right now)

I suppose i shall write my vieuw on this aswell
@Foxhound : Met you a few years ago when you were still an admin was always fun to have you around buddy hope to see you more often when possible. Alot of people would love to see you come back :)
@Furken : one of the friendliest people i met on deathrun and encouraged me to apply for the admin position. A good friend to me in general :D
@Adoruby : Best Wizard around nothing more to add to that ^^
@Waxel : Couldn't ask for a nicer mentor Always there when i need help with stuff never change Sir Waxel ^^
@BobZy : A General good guy to have in Deathrun keeps the mood up and a great friend to have :)
@Madact : Should thank you for giving me a positive note on my application and for help with admin stuff even though i mess up from time to time :)
@Hera : A Verry caring person who is there when you need to talk to someone or have an issue she is amazing ^^
@ZeroPC : The most patient guy i have met so far nerves of steel for sure a good friend to have aswell as a game buddy
@Hedgehog : Great Biscuit man even though i know you for yust a short time like the rest of the trade staff you guys are easy to talk to and enjoyable to have in other games aswell :)
@Kevin : Thanks to this man aswell for allowing me to be a trial on his servers couldn't be more happy to show my worth here

If i didn't mention you does not mean i think less of you of course but i like to give these people a special thanks and hope all goes well for years to come :)
Have a great day
Solar

Firstly to @Bambi, @Madact and the rest of the current jb team (@Sin, @PNN, @Gold, and @A Wild Tryhard) for giving me a chance to help you guys out on the admin team and just in general being an awesome team to work with.
A particular thanks to @Semicolon Backslash for being a great mentor, friend, and helping me out with my steam of appeals.

And just in general to the JB regulars (too many of you to list), you guys don't know it but these past few months have been pretty rough for me, as basically my entire social life got upended between COVID and college, and the feeling of community on the server and discord made life suck a lot less and I'm incredibly grateful for it.

cant believe i was only mentioned once smh scammer nerds
@TWC nerd
@Gold nerd x2
@Ranger Ciri other nerd
@Madact suffer or something
@Semicolon Backslash fix map
@PNN stop fucking
@Kevin drives cars and goes zoooooooooom in snapchat
then some rando jb players or something idk :pepelove:

@Husky for not finishing and never finishing jb_snowday_better

Users who are viewing this thread