Thanksgiving thread 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Gold

Donator
Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner( in 2 days) I just wanted to thank everyone in my life who has made a great impact on it.

Starting with @Bambi, FeelsBirthdayManThank you. Ever since we met I've always looked up to you as a guy to be. Your confidence, the way you act, and the way you handle things, makes me feel like I can become like you someday. We did have our differences but you are a really good friend of mine and I appreciate you so much.

Next up @KazKatz @vinny @Isabelle the Fascist @DasBag @Heather and all of my other friends. You guys have made a great impact on my life and who I am as a person today. I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

Kaz- Even though we just met I feel like I've known you for years. Every time I can't focus on homework I just call you on discord and I seemingly get it done with ease.
vinny- even though I constantly shit on you, you were one of the first people I met on jailbreak and have just stuck on me. You always make me laugh when I'm down and if you can serious whenever need be
Isabelle- I can't really say much since I feel like you are my brother. I see you as a brother and I'm really glad that we live somewhat near each other. When covid is over we should go to another basketball game :^)
Dasbag - This year has been a rollercoaster of emotions with you. Don't want to say too much to where I can give it away but I'm just glad that you are here with us.
Heather- Honestly you are one of the people I love talking to and just a very awesome person to talk to. Can't really imagine what ill do without you :D

For the jb team :)

@Semicolon Backslash- I think I speak for most of the jailbreak community but thank you for being really active and just being a really cool admin in general :D
@Sin. - One of my good friends that I also love talking to. You are just an amazing friend to have and a pretty good mentor :^)
@PNN - The same scenario with Bambi tbh I look up to you as I do to Bambi and I can't wait till the next time you come to new york.
@A Wild Tryhard - While I don't really talk to you that much, the times we played among us were really fun.
@Random Coffee Table - While I don't tend to see eye to eye with you at times, you do tend to have those funny moments which we both laugh on and your company isn't all that bad :D
and ofc @Madact even though you aren't a jb admin ill still count you as one :)

And for @Kevin Thank you for this wonderful community that you are hosting and giving everyone a place to play

Just like the first thankful thread don't be afraid to say who you are thankful for :)

@Kmod just being there and helpd me to get back to stand from my bad past.
@Cbtg is amazing guy, always having great talk with him
@Tolfx great guy, has lotsa potential in him, its nice to spend time with him, eventho, we spend so little, yet, I value those times.
@ZeroPC being a amazing admin, always there when needed.

Have a great future

@Gold - One of the first people i met on panda. Gave me really good advice for applying and was always a really funny and chill guy
@Random Coffee Table - Really cool guy I always loved talking about music and shit with him really good times :)
@Addster - Also one of the first people I met on panda I loved making jokes with him and he's a really funny dood.
@Hera - Showed me around trade also just a nice person to talk to made trade more enjoyable when it was all hectic lmao
@PNN - Loved making stupid jokes about freekill and all types of shit with him lmao really chill guy.
@Semicolon Backslash - Probably the first admin I met on Panda always loved having him on the server really cool guy :)
@ZeroPC One of the chillest us trade admins I love playing phas with you and the crew so many good times really kind guy
@Djusan I don't really play that much dodgeball but like holy shit you're a really good admin thanks for accepting all those reports man very pog

Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone and if i didn't list you I probably just forgot but I'm still just as grateful for all of you. cya :)

(edit: man why the fuck am i using the smiley face emoji it looks so fucking creepy)

Last edited:
Happy Holiday, Thanksgiving is around the corner and I hope everyone has a safe and eventful Holiday as whenever they currently stand. Foremost, I'm very thankful for the community still going strongly and accepting me back from my hiatus I kind of miss all you guys and though some faces seem to be less active or have moved on from the community

@Madact and @Fathi for getting me motivated for wanting to initially apply for the server and to become an active member on the server and forums since I created my forums account and played more on the server.

@Djusan @Fredo @Semicolon Backslash specifically for answering some calls on servers I randomly hop into that have rule breakers and dealing with my reports. :^)

@Hedgehog @Hera @thebishcrazy @ZeroPC for being on the best team ofc, but besides that I still do enjoy visiting US Trade at times though it sometimes get hectic (also for Hedge and Zero dealing with all my reports :c)

@Heather @Matth @Racer911-1 @Teddi and the other folks in VSH #5 in being a place I can go to whenever I wanted to be a little more sweaty and shoot at either; A hairy australium man, The literal Easter Bunny, one Christian boi, A guy without a head, or something that would get me demonetize on other third party platforms for it's insinuation.

@Gold @PNN @Random Coffee Table and the other folks in US Jailbreak even though it can be chaotic at times, having some regulars to play with I don't feel like I'm going insane with a bunch of fail rounds or uneventful games.

@Maxel @Ƥro Ʀicky :3 @Syntex some other trials I got the pleasure to talk to more and get to interact with in game, though our exchanges maybe short it was nice getting to talk and get to know about you guys.

Special thanks to @aC for being aC and @Cbtg for being chicken

There's a large number of names I didn't tag, but that doesn't mean I have any ill feeling towards you or didn't want to specifically mention this includes; most of my friend list that play on the server, that one jail break discord group, all the other current and former trials/fulls that have handled with all my appeals.

@Gold - One of the first people i met on panda. Gave me really good advice for applying and was always a really funny and chill guy
@Random Coffee Table - Really cool guy I always loved talking about music and shit with him really good times :)
@Addster - Also one of the first people I met on panda I loved making jokes with him and he's a really funny dood.
@Hera - Showed me around trade also just a nice person to talk to made trade more enjoyable when it was all hectic lmao
@PNN - Loved making stupid jokes about freekill and all types of shit with him lmao really chill guy.
@Semicolon Backslash - Probably the first admin I met on Panda always loved having him on the server really cool guy :)

@ZeroPC One of the chillest us trade admins I love playing phas with you and the crew so many good times really kind guy

Have a nice Thanksgiving everyone and if i didn't list you I probably just forgot but I'm still just as grateful for all of you. cya :)
Happy Thanksgiving brendy ? very thankful to have you as a friend and fellow ghost hunter.

• Friendly
Reactions: bap!
Happy Holiday, Thanksgiving is around the corner and I hope everyone has a safe and eventful Holiday as whenever they currently stand. Foremost, I'm very thankful for the community still going strongly and accepting me back from my hiatus I kind of miss all you guys and though some faces seem to be less active or have moved on from the community

@Madact and @Fathi for getting me motivated for wanting to initially apply for the server and to become an active member on the server and forums since I created my forums account and played more on the server.

@Djusan @Fredo @Semicolon Backslash specifically for answering some calls on servers I randomly hop into that have rule breakers and dealing with my reports. :^)

@Hedgehog @Hera @thebishcrazy @ZeroPC for being on the best team ofc, but besides that I still do enjoy visiting US Trade at times though it sometimes get hectic (also for Hedge and Zero dealing with all my reports :c)

@Heather @Matth @Racer911-1 @Teddi and the other folks in VSH #5 in being a place I can go to whenever I wanted to be a little more sweaty and shoot at either; A hairy australium man, The literal Easter Bunny, one Christian boi, A guy without a head, or something that would get me demonetize on other third party platforms for it's insinuation.

@Gold @PNN @Random Coffee Table and the other folks in US Jailbreak even though it can be chaotic at times, having some regulars to play with I don't feel like I'm going insane with a bunch of fail rounds or uneventful games.

@Maxel @Ƥro Ʀicky :3 @Syntex some other trials I got the pleasure to talk to more and get to interact with in game, though our exchanges maybe short it was nice getting to talk and get to know about you guys.

Special thanks to @aC for being aC and @Cbtg for being chicken

There's a large number of names I didn't tag, but that doesn't mean I have any ill feeling towards you or didn't want to specifically mention this includes; most of my friend list that play on the server, that one jail break discord group, all the other current and former trials/fulls that have handled with all my appeals.
U.S. trade loves when you visit you are so nice and fun. Have a great thanksgiving ?

My chosen confidants are...

@tres - I feel like I should thank you for making the varying jb plugins and suggesting them. I'll promise I'll remake Utsuho Reiuji for ya if I get my drawing tablet ;)

@Bambi @Yelowchy - Thank you for your helpful tips on my warnings Bambi. You are the part that inspired me to apply for admin. I couldn't thank you enough. You were also part of the reason Yelowchy; You encouraged me to apply even though you aren't around anymore.

@KazKatz - Oh boy, I guess you're still LMAOing. Anyways thanks to you for being around the community. I was impressed you knew the jb rules so quickly when you first joined. I couldn't do that myself but that's impressive. Stay safe ;)

@ZeroPC - Baby baby baby baby baby baby YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Anyways I first met you on jb. I believe this was the time I was in my old username. To be honest, you were my favorites out of all times. Let's steal the treasure shall we. ;)

@Madact - Still venting huh? Anyways, I feel like I should thank you. That part is helping out on jb. Love how you interact with us more often. Go have fun with zero ;)

@Berke @Semicolon Backslash - Heya both of you. Thank you for making new JB maps. Expands the variety of the jb maps we can play. As for you semi thank you for your service as full.

@Tolfx - Wanna tetris duel? I had fun with you with most of the tetris duels. Those were good times and I should be thankful for that.

@Sin. - I know we haven't talked much or on jb but I had fun times with you back then. I know your days can be time consuming but I wish I can see you on jb often. Sad that I don't see you often. I also wanna mention I should be thankful for your service. You deal with the reports and appeals. I'm glad you're still part of the community. Now go have fun with pocky ;)

@PNN - Crit knife? Heccing you were hilarious all the times. Glad to have ya :)

@Snake - Glad you still like EU JB : Even if its like dead 100% of the time. I hope I see you around :)

@Waxel - I will murder that spray! I swear! Ok to be honest I had fun times with you. Those were the time I will drown the squigly spray and you moving my spray heccing everywhere. Fun times ;)

@Addster - For pecc sakes get your nerf gun or whatever. I just think of you whenever I hear the term jb. I feel like you are the star of jb.

And my ultimate confidant:
Everyone! I had experiences with all of you and I'll certainly remember them. I should mention the jb team for moderating jailbreak. Sorry if I didn't mention you because I don't want my post to be really long with lots of tags.

@TBotV63 Best mentor, hope you will message me one day.. miss you..
@Absinthe Thanks for the time as my mentor
@Madact You were my mentor for 8 days then sent me to someone else.. tho thanks for the time..
@Teddi We had our fun.. tho you resigned.. and now your back :D become green and mentor me again.
@Djusan my current mentor, we were trials together, but you grew faster than speed of light.. I'm glad you got promoted and as my mentor and perhaps one day I'll catch up ;)

t!rep @TRGGB2 :) (I'll make my A.I. and win over tetris.. t-spin here I go!)
@Fredo sm_play @all vo/npc/female01/pain06.wav (Thanks for the fun we had ;))
@Furken Cool admin ngl.. hope you turn green.
@Lighty made me code in javascript and now I have a job, thanks.

@Semicolon Backslash I'm semi <3
@Ƥro Ʀicky :3 Keep up the hard work.. one day you'll get it.
@metsän henki Horny grill.. but thanks for the fun chats we had.

@Gold Funny guy, should get a golden award idk..

@tres lol python

Beside all the jokes.. thanks for those I mention, you people seem great and hope it goes well in the near future of 2021.

Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner( in 2 days) I just wanted to thank everyone in my life who has made a great impact on it.

Starting with @Heather , FeelsBirthdayManThank you. Ever since we met I've always looked up to you as a guy to be. Your confidence, the way you act, and the way you handle things, makes me feel like I can become like you someday. We did have our differences but you are a really good friend of mine and I appreciate you so much.

Next up @Persona @Abject @Gold @Teddi @BluSky and all of my other friends. You guys have made a great impact on my life and who I am as a person today. I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

Emily - Even though we just met I feel like I've known you for years. Every time I can't focus on homework I just call you on discord and I seemingly get it done with ease.
Blusky- even though I constantly shit on you, you were one of the first people I met on jailbreak and have just stuck on me. You always make me laugh when I'm down and if you can serious whenever need be
Teddi- I can't really say much since I feel like you are my brother. I see you as a brother and I'm really glad that we live somewhat near each other. When covid is over we should go to another basketball game :^)
Gold - This year has been a rollercoaster of emotions with you. Don't want to say too much to where I can give it away but I'm just glad that you are here with us.
Heather- Honestly you are one of the people I love talking to and just a very awesome person to talk to. Can't really imagine what ill do without you :D

For the jb team :)

@aC.` - I think I speak for most of the jailbreak community but thank you for being really active and just being a really cool admin in general :D
@Sin. - One of my good friends that I also love talking to. You are just an amazing friend to have and a pretty good mentor :^)
@Brick - The same scenario with Heather tbh I look up to you as I do to Heather and I can't wait till the next time you come to new york.
@Shade - While I don't really talk to you that much, the times we played among us were really fun.
@EvoWarrior5 - While I don't tend to see eye to eye with you at times, you do tend to have those funny moments which we both laugh on and your company isn't all that bad :D
and ofc @SneakyMelon even though you aren't a jb admin ill still count you as one :)

And for @Heather Thank you for this wonderful community that you are hosting and giving everyone a place to play

Just like the first thankful thread don't be afraid to say who you are thankful for. :)

2 chads
@AtsushiPocky - "IM BOMBING"
@Sin. - "I would neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

The Lads - my daily dose of fun
@Teddi - ya boi from comp, too kind for his own good
@Gold - smelly cod main who is way too welcoming for his own good
@Abject - undercover weeb
@Persona - the center of it all, as much as she'd deny it
@Brick - can't believe he left us for cod
@BluSky - Mr MVP SIMP
@aC - too good for forums smh
@Arbi - QUEEN

Vsh team - The main reason why I havent accidentally banned someone
@Syntex - not actually toxic, really I swear
@Matth - the biggest help there is
@Racer911-1 - call stealer smh

Imagine doing this whilst being British...

@Heather - You brighten every day without fail, make me smile (and horny) and so patient with my slow ass typing and shitty spelling :nekoheart:
@Teddi - my literal husband. You my friend are fucking awesome, and I am so glad you fell into my DM's ;)
@Gold - Is too loud for his own good. Has such an impact on people that my frikken brother talks about you at least once every day
@aC.' - literally can't tag you but you are the best man :) I look forward to the few days you have with us when back from army :(
@BluSky - I'm not allowed to be nice to you. But thanks for not hating me after all the shit I give you!!! Fkin simp..
@Brick - You my man are amazing. Not a bad bone in your body. Why do you speak English better than me, it's not fair ?
@Sin. - Babygirl you amazing, such a lovable human being and...you cute ?
@Abject -Need I say anything? You're amazing, you funny, you cute, I love you and you're defo not a weeb ;)
@EvoWarrior5 - Don't see you around as much as I'd like to, but I understand your reasons... Love you to pieces my man :D
@Roar - You are just amazing, awesome, and just... Yes. Wish you would join VC more so I can get off to the sound of your voice ?

anyone I didn't mention... you smell but I still love you :D

And now for the real post for all the boys:

The boys:
@Heather you know you are my favorite streamer and i like ur voice :)
@Sona cute piano lady makes good music
@Gold thx for sharing the experience of the Lil Nas X Roblox event toghether.
@Sin. Happy canada day ??
@Abject you are the phlogchamp no matter what anybody else says.
@aC.` you always brighten my day when you are home
@BluSky I bully you a lot and will continue to do so probably, ty for being there for me. :)
@EvoWarrior5 Come over i still have the skyrim map u wanted
@Resident Furry Lunky god
@Roar I really looked up to you and @chaz when i started playing spy on vsh.
@Teddi I'll come be the Oliebollenkraam soon, you better bake me a fat one ;)
@Jamesi :flished:
@Skorpieo always fun when you are the last alive and i have to chase you for 30 min until you either get too cocky or mess up.

Admins w/o heather(and Teddi):
@Matth Eatalian man i miss u
@Syntex calls me out for simping, then goes to abject and aC.`and does the same thing
@Racer911-1 ty for being the most active admin when there was a shortage on vsh and keeping the server clean for the past year or so

Duel:
@BlackY Friend :)
@Shade and @Arbi Ive known you ppl for the longest time and you are both degenerates, but you are my degenerates :)

@Jim Bob he gives good advice
@Ranger Ciri @Husky i miss the times when you guys were active at least we talk sometimes love you both ❤️ scammer trio
@vinny @DasBag @Joseph Papa Stalin @Madact ? eujb ?
@Isabelle the Fascist even though you joined last year at this point it's like you been here for much longer, and it is really nice having you around.
@Semicolon Backslash best usjb admin from all of the admins I met there.
some wholesome people I met from usjb @Addster @Gold @tres @PNN @Chae @ChipZ @A Wild Tryhard @cling @KazKatz @ultimateHQ and more... ?
Everyone from eujb that I did not mention.
@Heather @EvoWarrior5 for hosting the mixes was really fun thank you.
@Teddi @Roar @Brick even though we don't talk much it is really fun playing with you on vsh.

Favorite italiens:
@Matth - I could say a lot about you but i think great human and great mentor says it all <3
@Waxel - Also a really nice italien fella :)

Lovely humans:
@Abject - One of the lovelyst human beings i met online.
@aC - Not much to say besides everyone loves aC and so do i.
@Gold - Great personality, good chats, appreciate you fam.
@DasBag - Kiss me you sexy beast.
@vinny - Sexy beast i hate/love.
@Isabelle the Fascist - Coooooooooooool guy.
@Skorpieo - One of the first people i met on panda vsh back in 2015/16. Great times i will never forget. Skorpieo rank #1 forever!
@Zeliax - Kinda inactive, but you became a good friend not only inside panda.
@Furken - Cool german fella not much to say. :)

VSH Team:
@Heather - Great woman
@Teddi - Good player, good guy and great humour.
@Racer911-1 - Did a lot for VSH, especially when u were alone with Matth. Handeled the server pretty much by himself for a long time. (Matth exams)

Others:
@TRGGB2 -1
@KazKatz - chill guy
@Chae - Am Chae
@Tolfx - Special guy, but cool
@EvoWarrior5 - Og vsh admin / HL god. You did a lot for the community appreciate it :)
@Jim Bob - Pop a snus
@TWC - Always sus
@Brick - Smoke weed
@BluSky - Simp
@Sona - Bitch
@haze - noob
@Semicolon Backslash - stay automatic
@Sin. - Ty for help
@Madact - Thanks for your work!

Surely i forgot to tag someone i wanted to tag but hey much love. Last but not least thanks @Kevin for this community and thanks for giving me the oppertunity to administrate my favorite server.

GG <3 ~Syntex

Users who are viewing this thread