Thank you! (1 Viewer)

Raion

Donator
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this community. Most people won't know me, but people who where here for some years now probably will. This community grew dear to my heart over the last 4 years. After 4 years I'm still visiting the forums nearly daily. Panda Community is the only community that made me stuck for such a long time. I dont really know why, but something is special about this one. I've experinced many ups and downs within the community, but it always went good after all. It was such a great feeling to see this community grow over the years and meeting many nice people and finding good friends to play with or just have a nice conversation with. I hope this community will never die or stopping to develop. Thanks to @Kevin for founding Panda Community, all Gameserver-Admins for keeping the servers clean and a fun place and everyone else here! Thanks to everyone!

~Jonas

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this community. Most people won't know me, but people who where here for some years now probably will. This community grew dear to my heart over the last 4 years. After 4 years I'm still visiting the forums nearly daily. Panda Community is the only community that made me stuck for such a long time. I dont really know why, but something is special about this one. I've experinced many ups and downs within the community, but it always went good after all. It was such a great feeling to see this community grow over the years and meeting many nice people and finding good friends to play with or just have a nice conversation with. I hope this community will never die or stopping to develop. Thanks to @Kevin for founding Panda Community, all Gameserver-Admins for keeping the servers clean and a fun place and everyone else here! Thanks to everyone!

~Jonas
tumblr_mew5bnx7HL1rcrpfko1_500.gif

^
same goes back buddy for sticking so long around already.
maybe you'll be interested in building up a csgo base soon-ish?

I remember playing with you on the Duel server, "K1LL3R". ;)
Stay awesome, Jonas!

Reactions: Raion
Dope head :kappa:

Be cool bud!

Reactions: Raion

Users who are viewing this thread