SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Thai Food

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:70146920

Date and Time of the Ban:
2018-01-02 17:25:18

Reason about the Ban:
Insulting; overall just a toxic addition to the server.

Admin that Banned you:
Left 4 Zelda

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
It's been seven months since my gag, and no matter the person, everyone matures in at least a little in seven months. I was gagged for calling someone "raccoon" because that was their old name, but zelda did not understand that. Later, a shared friend of ours told me that she hated me and I had no clue why, which makes sense why she's the only one who would call me toxic. I had been on the server for three years at least up until that point and had never once been called toxic by anyone. I don't think I, or anyone else, should be gagged for just one person's opinion of me, nor should I have been in the first place.

Reactions: vinny and Roar
Oh, sorry, I forgot to change the link. Saw it, but forgot completely about it. And if you want the server I currently play on, it's the TX dodgeball server.

I personally don't know this guy, I have no recollection of playing with them before or after their gag (which I find odd since they're ranked 14 on the server).
So I can't say whether or not he deserves the gag, but I don't see why we shouldn't give him another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread