TFDB: No Fall Damage (1 Viewer)

Remove falling damage?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStick

Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether or not it will be a good idea to remove the falling damage on the Dodgeball server. To be honest, when you accidentally shoot a rocket at a so smart teammate that comes close to you, and you get launched into the air, it isn't really fun to land flat; or when you are jumping a rocket and it hits you from beneath you, you think you will live, then you land boneless.

Best regards,
Ice​

Everyone loves to see you die
I was expecting "Who doesn't?" but I guess that works as well..

After reading my post again and again, I realized that "falling damage" doesn't make sense, since you get hurt the second you hit the ground, thus it isn't "falling" damage, unless the air hurts you and lowers your HP. My mistake. Fall damage*

I forgot to vote. I say no, it's hilarious to see people die after surviving a rocket. It could also be that donators don't take fall damage, that'd be a better plan. (And it lures donators)

I forgot to vote. I say no, it's hilarious to see people die after surviving a rocket. It could also be that donators don't take fall damage, that'd be a better plan. (And it lures donators)

i agree with that one, since i am a donator :)

I agree too it's hilarious to watch someone die while flying or suicide while he is in the air and when it happens on you you are not laughing

You just revived a 9-month old thread. Someone could have had sex on the day the last post was written here and would now have a baby.

Congratulations to them for the baby, to you for the necro bump.
:D and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread