Accepted TFDB Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silorak

Nickname/Name: Silorak or you can call me with my real name Karolis if you want.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:63954599

Online Time and timezone: Personally, I'm online every day from 15.00 to 21.30 EEST. On weekends I start playing at 10.00 am morning and finish at 1.00 am night, depends on the mood. :)

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, I do. But I use it then I want to warn someone or just talk with friends. (Sometimes I get really shy to say something, so I stay quiet.)

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Well, I have to start somewhere again, but it doesn't mean that I don't have any experience at all. I used to be a mod on Gmod server and counter-strike global offensive, but those servers got shut down sadly. ;-;

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Mostly on dodgeball servers. MTX died so I thought myself why not spend my time playing on panda servers personally I enjoy my time there the rocket isn't the best, but I can still deal with it. :)

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes, I have experience with SourceMod commands.

Why should we choose you?
Well, I'm well-known dodgeballer now and I started liking the server more, however, I see a big problem on the server, lack of Admins on it and I wanted to help to fix the problem. I'm using call command, but Admins are not always available at that time. I just wish I could do something about it. I'm looking forward to becoming part of your team of course! :)

What will you do as Admin?: I'll start warning people who steal, blocks and spam of course before punishing them. When I just have to punish someone I will use commands such as gag, mute, kick and ban. Players who spam after the warning will get a gag or mute on chat/voice chat and for those who can't stop stealing and blocking, well they going to get kicked sadly. Players who use 3rd party programs will get perma banned and for those who got kicked before and still continues breaking the rules will get banned for 12 hours, anyways I'm really friendly towards anyone and I try my best to entertain everyone with my gameplay and be a good admin. :)

EDIT:
I see Admins want's to spicy it up a little, okay I'll give 3 warnings or 2 depending on the mood again. Puting bans in a simple way, I'll give 720 min long ban and for cheaters 1000000000000000000, I think this okay? right ? xD
What will I do to prevent spammers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll give them 2 warnings and then a gag for 30 mins if they still continue spamming after gag, prepare to get the 1-2h long gag.

Reactions: Bass
You'll have to play on #29, and only #29 if you become admin. Deal or no deal?

Joking aside, try and spice up your policies. If you want to edit, give me or @TBotV63 a poke.

Oh god. The second day of doom has come. Now AKOD players come join us... @DeadSworn

Alright looks good to me, also friendly in-game and all the standard stuff.

Downspiking twat :kappa:
Don't forget the switches :kappa:

+1

Reactions: DeadSworn
Silorak is good and polite player, I see material for admin in him.
Played with him for quite a while and I'd definitely give him a big +1. :)

consider your application to be delayed/declined to 90% if you continue to spam me @Silorak

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
He/she has passed all the requirements.

@DeadSworn @Lighty @klay @Callum

Please give a feedback on this app. You have aleast 1 week. Other Admins can also give a feedback on this app too. If you know him/her.

Also, I have a question from you.

• You say you're 19 years old, but why does it say your 18 years old on your forum profile?

Silorak didn't break any rules AFAIK and with a bit longer play time, he would fit into the admin team fairly well.
+1 from me.

Yeah, about that. Real age is 19 and in profile, I just selected random date. Month and day are real, if possible I world like to change the date.

Seems like a decent lad, is a bit quiet but never breaks any rules and he !calls and reports often.
If he changes his playstyle and learns how to be good its a yes from me :kappa:
Jokes aside yeah +1 from me, Tbot can "mentor" two people at the same time i reckon xd.

• Winner
Reactions: Madact
Aside from what everyone has said, I'd add that even though you do make quite a bit of calls, I don't see any rule enforcement in your chatlog. Not a big problem, but would've been nice to see :) Regardless, you have my +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread