[TF2] Slender Fortress (1 Viewer)

It's possible, question is; is it popular enough... It's still in development/testing phase. I tried that mod, not so thrilled about it, but that's just me...

Max isn't afraid of anything, except when he's out of beer.

Its popular i tried to get in one of the slender fortress servers but there always full!
There isnt many of the slender fortress servers out there so it would be good to get one

its a game mode where for example, the red team has flash light, and goes trough a maze finding 8 pages, while there is like a bot/traps haunting you. if your team got all 8 pages. you can exit. there is like a 4-8 player limit for the searching team. the rest will stay in a waiting room. but they can use a command to ghost spectate them. but they cannot say where the pages are bcs there is team chat. you could test it on the hidden perhaps? I don't think the hidden is very populair

Do it, yes do it. Do it now.

DanEdward123' said:
Max isn't afraid of anything, except when he's out of beer.
you want see him when he is out of beer lol smokeweed

we dont remove hidden for a day to test something like that.
if we remove hidden then forever. but we wont.
so unless we make a new server. probably a testing server again. there wont be slender fortress.

but there is a big chance that we make such a new server. because we are awesome. .:::.

Users who are viewing this thread