TF2 Dodgeball Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NULLYUKI

Hey Panda-Community,

I play very often on the TF2 Dodgeball Server and i currently getting better so i wanna talk about some things on the Server.

What i like on the Server:
Dodgeball is a very nice gamemode on the Server because its like the real Dodgeball not so like the Real but something like this xD. But you can have so much fun there play with friends and have a good time and can learn new Friends on the Server.

What i dont like on the Server:
The First thing is the Cheaters they are so dumb and ruining the Game fun. But currently the hack Lmaobox is Detected, but they use alts accounts and go on the Server with Lmaobox and ruining the game fun on the Server but i was use the Command to call the Admin but when a Admin came the Admin didnt ban the hacker they just look at them and say they dont look suspicious and when the Admin leave the Hackers make they hacks on and still Hacking so i hope you can better ban the Hackers. So now i come on the Second thing what i hate and want to remove its RTD this command is also ruining the game because you can have things that are too OP and kill the Complete enemy team and ruining your KD and Rank so i hope you can remove RTD on the Server so we will have a Good Day on the Server ;).

Thank you, Koobo

I'm just going to note this down here.

It's not a surprise to anyone that LMAObox is still out there and if someone is accused of hacking in a call then when a admin reacts to it, it will never be taken lightly. They will watch as long as it's needed to make sure it's not a hacker and even make a demo if needed for extra opinions from other admins. Don't forget you can always do what @Lighty says below my comment if there is a hacker.

The RTD thing on dodgeball doesn't ruin a thing, if the enemy rolls instant sentry that can be annoying but stuff like toxic and time bomb can be easily avoided. For other RTD commands like force taunt, frozen and other ones that could work against your favor with that I just gotta say, no one is forcing you to do RTD. Also just noting that just one person saying "I don't like RTD" isn't going to get it removed it would have to be a vote and even then it can be denied.

That's what I have to say

About the cheaters, if they stop hacking/stealing/whatnot when an admin joins then record a demo and report them here:
https://www.panda-community.com/forums/player-report.33/

Other than that RTD mostly has bad perks than the good ones and I haven't seen RTD kill an entire team before nor ruining your rank, not so sure about K/D but you will always gain more points even if you have more deaths than kills, because of how gameME is. I've seen the nuke kill the entire team, but not RTD.

Yeah but the RTD is ruining the Game look they are killing then the KD or Rank from the Players.

Yeah but the RTD is ruining the Game look they are killing then the KD or Rank from the Players.

As far as I've seen you're the only one complaining about it on the forums (correct me if I'm wrong) as I said they're not going to remove it just for one person.

We will see in the Future.

Question I don't know how much people in dodgeball even care about a K/D as imo it's useless but how does RTD ruin the game? It's only a danger if the person rolls instant sentry the other ones are easy to avoid.

I know it's a bit off topic but you're complaining about DB but the last time you played it is since the 6th of june + you're not really the most polite person are you? https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/783953 (as I said it's off topic but I just had to post it after I checked some thing)

Now I don't know what we should wait for in the future but you've been a member on the forums since the 12th of may + your playtime on the db servers (both #04 and #19) are below one day and then you come here asking for us to remove something cause you dislike it.

The future is now apparently, as the current vote sits at 4 YES and 8 NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread