TF2 Christmas Raffle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudNinja

Donator
Ended and didn’t even get chance to enter :pepe:

What the hell is the point of a raffle when only 10 people can enter, and then on top of that one person wins everything? :/

• Agree
Reactions: Spam Goose
What the hell is the point of a raffle when only 10 people can enter, and then on top of that one person wins everything? :/
I sent it to a bunch of people, posted it here last, 10 people, 10% chance of winning.

Also, I didn't have to make the raffle, sooo

Nobody forced you to make the raffle, and then again, the whole idea of one is to get as many people to enter so they have a fewer chance of winning

What you did just seemed like you wanted 10 friends to join so one of them could win, which defeats the whole purpose of making a raffle in the end

Nobody forced you to make the raffle, and then again, the whole idea of one is to get as many people to enter so they have a fewer chance of winning

What you did just seemed like you wanted 10 friends to join so one of them could win, which defeats the whole purpose of making a raffle in the end
That's not the point of a raffle. In all honesty, I prefer having a limited amount of slots, so there's actually a chance of winning. Also, I joined the raffle an hour after this thread was created and there were 4 slots available. So no, it wasn't soley just his friends who joined.

I mean if he wanted to make it a raffle of only friends he wouldn’t have made this thread but instead message them personally. I do think that if he was intending to include lots of people he should’ve increased the amount of slots open, but what really matters is that he even did the raffle in the first place and in honor of the holidays which is pretty thoughtful if you ask me.

I still believe 10 slots in a raffle is little and more people should've been involved

I still believe 10 slots in a raffle is little and more people should've been involved
Then make your own raffle? Not my fault people didn't get to it in time/didn't get in. 10 slots means a 10% chance of winning. Lets say I put up 100 slots and all of them got filled. thats a 1% chance. Would you rather join with a 10% chance or join with 1%?

• Disagree
Reactions: Jimjo
Then make your own raffle? Not my fault people didn't get to it in time/didn't get in. 10 slots means a 10% chance of winning. Lets say I put up 100 slots and all of them got filled. thats a 1% chance. Would you rather join with a 10% chance or join with 1%?
Having a lower chance is better. It’s more fun with more slots. Also, if you do this next time, give us more time to enter.

• Disagree
Reactions: Zeprus
To be completely straight here (no homo), what would be the point of spreading lil-under-a-key worth of ref and few craft hats amongst 150 people? I don't see the big thing people are crying over up in here..?
gz to whoever won that!

• Agree
Reactions: HorizonCookie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread