Declined testrun - unban request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusthick

I'm helping my friend who is banned.

His Name: testrun

steamID : STEAM_0:0:434078836

Date & Time of ban: 09-14-18 15:44

Reason of ban : scamming

Admin that banned him : CONSOLE ( is it even an admin!?)

why should he received an unban? : Many reasons. Firstly, it seems that he's more of a scam victim than a scammer. His account was hacked. High chance of the hacker using testrun's account to scam people in order to prevent himself being recorded as a hacker. Secondly, he had been offline for 5 days due to school as his parents did not allow him to play during weekdays, but the momment he tried to join the server, it says he is banned. Nothing was told besides saying that he was scamming without saying what did he scam how how did he scam. How do you know it might not be a troller , or him making a youtube video, or they are friends and testrun are giving him item, but the reporter mistook the incident and thought that testrun was scamming. There was no proof saying that testrun was scamming at all. There was not any eye-witnesses saying that testrun did scam other players.
Thirdly, there are many cases where the console did not check and investigate the matter properly, hence, banning them wrongly.
Fourthly, why would he scam others when he often gives items to others. If he really wants to 'scam', why would he give his items away to others. Let's look at this example. Just see this person's profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145907591/inventory/ and ask that player if these items were given by testrun. He could help to proof that testrun was innocent.
Theoretically. If I'm your friend, I just say you owe me $1. If that was during childhood days, you definitely can't remember and would ask me why. Same logic here, how he is supposed to remember what happened previously, and get a ban without understanding why, like how you would actually wish to know why you owe me $1.
Lastly, before he could even enter the server, he was banned. I highly doubt that there was something wrong with CONSOLE as it could not even record what had happened. If CONSOLE really wished to ban, it would have done it long ago.
(The picture shows that testrun just joined the server and was banned immediately.)
unknown.png

• Funny
Reactions: ^baby_strafer °©^
Testrun has been automatically banned for being a reported scammer on steamrep.com. We do not revoke those bans unless the steamrep ban is revoked as well. Please create a banappeal on their site.
Since it says he's banned from backpack.tf maybe create the appeal there instead.

Reactions: TWC and Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread