Invalid tehlinx's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehlinx

- Your name and/or nickname
tehlinx

- Your age

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:189254388

- Your general online times and your timezone
Eastern Standard Time. usually 5- 9 or a litle bit more

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Us jailbreak. if needed it would most likely make sense to go to another server for reports. im fine either way

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
i have moderated for friend's servers and am usually the one who makes the most sense

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
no not currently.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
because of the semi-mass admin quit train. due to my age you can get more leverage out of me due to me having too much freetime. (because i am a loser)
also most jb admins become furries. i will break the chain

- Is your playtime on the server 3 days or more? (Required is 3 days of playtime overall on the server)

12d 12:41:37h

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

micspaming = 1h.

massfreekilling = guardban. and kick from server

if two people are in an argument both players will receive a 40-min mute. if it happened again the mute get longer by 20 mins. and for the third time its just a mute. for 2 weeks

(ps. if not me. pick Hehe troll.)

Given that you have been recently permanently guard banned for MFK with an appeal denied I immediately do not think you are a suitable admin.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread