Declined Teddi's 2nd Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddi

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
Thymo, also known as Teddi
- Your age
Currently 17
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I'm 17 years of age, which means I do not need permission. But I'd like to point out that I applied since PNN resigned and the staff overview page hasn't been updated.
- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:58713118
- Your general online times and your timezone
Depends on the day, mostly online on Monday- Friday from 17:00 till around 23:00
Weekends depends on when I have time, I currently have a job on saturday which I work from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Well, I'd like to stick to VSH #5 but I could possibly also go to Dodgeball #4 when needed (3+ days playtime) just not really active on it.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do have a working microphone
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have experience as admin nor moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I do know some of the basic commands as /gag and /mute.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am an active player on VSH, use the /call system from time to time when needed and warn poeple when I see them doing something wrong. Report poeple when I think they deserve it. I can be quite mature but also like to have fun with other players.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
General Rules.
Insulting -
1st offence - Warning
2nd offence - 120 min
3rd offence - 240 min
4th offence - 720 min
5th offence - 1440 min
6th offence - perm gag/mute
Spam (voice or chat) -
1st offence - Warning
2nd offence - 120 min
3rd offence - 240 min
4th offence - 720 min
5th offence - 1440 min
Racism/hate speech -
1st offence - Warning
2nd offence - 360 min
3rd offence - 720 min
4th offence - 1440 min
5th offence - 2880 min
Versus Saxton Hale Specific -
Camping as hale - Warning the player 2 times, before slapping him, if he still doesn't move, I would slay him.
Camping as red - Beacon the player if it takes too long as last alive, if not last alive, warning the player he should move a couple of times, then I would slay him.
Teaming - Warning the players to stop teaming before slaying them.
AFK Poeple - Slapping them to see if they really are AFK, do they still not respond I would kick the player in question.

I'd also like to say that I will be on holidays from 28th of July till 12th of August.

VSH Admins -
@Magglet
@Le Captain Pootis
@Matth
@Roar
@iceviet
@P N N

Sessions
Chat
GameME (20d 01h Playtime)

Bans
Mutes

Previous Application

I'd also like to say that my sessions aren't that great lately but they will improve once I get back from holidays

Hello there, Teddi, and thank you for applying!

First of all, as you stated yourself, the only major minus here, is your sessions, which in an of itself isn't the worst that could've been here.

Teddi is an active, friendly and very likeable player, we have on VSH. I've known Teddi for quite some time now, and have had my time to talk to him over Steam, and Discord, which I very much enjoyed.
Teddi's chatlog looks entirely fine, and as far as I can see, not a single thing to point out.

Another thing I would like to add, is that Teddi has 3 previous punishments, 3 gags. But these were in 2015, 2016 and 2017, so a quite old. But other than everything I've just stated, there's not much else.

So in conclusion:
- Teddi is a mature player
- Active player (Except recent bad sessions - but it's summer, people have shit to do)
- Very likeable player
- Clean chatlog
- Great English capabilities
- Has 3 old punishments

With all of this being said, I am neutral. But this is only because of the recent bad sessions, but once he's improved them, of course I will be supporting Teddi.

yes tagg me babe

I am not sure if my vote counts or not, but I will leave my opinion here with a vote letting full admins atleast know my opinion. My resignation is only one day old, so I have not missed anything important stuff about the applicant.

Teddi is a really well known player on the VSH server. He enforces rules, and he explains rules for players who don't know them. Even some admins.
Not that this is important for VSH, but he is really active on mic aswell as chat.
I am the person who I belive know Teddi the most out of all VSH admins, and IMO he will fit my shoes in the team.

This is Teddi's sessions a week ago:
LnTQsVo.png

I am not trying to attack anyone here, but I belive Teddi's sessions are well above the current VSH staff sessions. I also find it funny to mention it.

With all that on the table, I agree with the rest Pootis says about the applicant.

Teddi gets a +1 from, the full admins have to decide if that counts or not. He is fit for the admin job, and mature enough.

Teddi, very glad to see your applying :) Experianced player in vsh. I have no problems with him. Sessions need to improve but I assume those will come after the feedback given.

+1 goodluck,

Teddi is generally a friendly and nice player, regularly active on VSH so we've played with him a lot. I've noticed a real change in his behaviour over the past months and he is great at enforcing rules. Everything else I believe has been mentioned by my peers above.
+1 Good luck!

Reactions: Madact and Teddi
He's surely in top3 of the VSH regular users who would fit best for this job, with no doubt.
Teddy (Pedo <3) is friendly, enforces rules, he generally has a good attitude, and has a good mic which is sometimes useful.

Still, I'm gonna stay kinda neutral right now (let's say a +0.5). I prefer monitoring him some days more before I give him my full support, since it's some time I don't see him regularly on the server and I want to be sure of my choice.

Plus, I barely remember -still, smh remember- a controversial episode about him suiciding as Hale and ragequitting.
I'm gonna bypass that episode anyway, since some good and famous regulars have used to do it during last month.
I bet Teddi won't repeat that again, I know it. That was just one unique bad episode, I really bet.
Plus, I bet Teddi's sessions will improve more and way more.

I'll be back in few days on this application to give you my +1, but as now I prefer waiting.
Thank you for applying Teddi: I really wished that, man. Since many months, not just 'cause our PNN is leaving.

Have a good weekend, you all readers.

• Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus and Teddi
Hey @Matth thank you for your reply,

I once ragequitted as hale, since I didn't know the full rule, after that PNN came to me and gave me a warning that I shouldn't do it again. I had seen many poeple leave as hale and never seen anyone get a warning once they got back, so I was a little confused, but however, I have never suicided as hale, since what I did was a one time thing only and I've never did it again.

Reactions: PNN
"Teddi: I dont feel like playing tf2 atm, and I dont know for how long it'll be like that"

Retracted by user. :(

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread